Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » JUST GOT KISSED!!!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JUST GOT KISSED!!!!!!!!!!
troublemaka
Activist
Member # 543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troublemaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just got kissed today! oh it was so great, except for the part when a part of my braces
(which has been a little loose for the past couple of days) came right out, landed in my bf mouth, he pulled back suddenley and i asked him what was wrong, he then spit out the gleming silver band in his hand and handed it back to me saying "I think this is yours" o the joy of tinsel teeth
~Katelin

------------------
Deffintion of "Tube top"- an elastic basket to hold the peaches. -SNL Cheri O'Teri-

Posts: 92 | From: Somewere over the rainbow | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol congrats!!!!! Was that your first kiss? If it was we have a post about YOUR FIRST KISS....put it in there to add to the collection....Im happy for you, doesnt it feel wonderful to be kissed? It makes you so giddy.... BIG SMILES

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's wonderful honey. Really happy for u.

And well, at least that was a memorable first kiss.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, it could be worse. When you're 60, it'll be your teeth themselves that fall out!

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congrats! cute story

------------------
Inspected by Number 26

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

------------------
Just a regular lunatic.
Go inside Alaska's head...

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice story. My theory is the better the first kiss the better the relationship.
Stay Happy

Posts: 286 | From: Ames, IA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrayolaChica12
Neophyte
Member # 2393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrayolaChica12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How Sweet!!!

hope you two have great luck!

( and lots more kisses )

Posts: 13 | From: Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JBelle
Neophyte
Member # 2286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first kiss was sort of like that! Except it was food in his mouth going to mine....i know, it was gross, glad yours was better that mine!
Posts: 16 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.