Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » sharing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sharing
Sexy1985
Activist
Member # 1892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my best friend share a vibrator, we both have sex with our boyfriends, and we don't ever do it in front of each other. Do you think this is wrong? we don't think so, but one of our other friends thinks we're lesbians now. That doesn't mean anything does it?
Posts: 64 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For starters, you should never share your sex toys (especially things like vibrators, which cannot be bolied) with more than one sex partner, period. So, unless you two are your only sex partners, what you're doing is patently unsafe in terms of spreading sexual disease. Either flop a condom over your toys when you use them, or only use your own. End of lecture.

Do I think it is "wrong"? In what way (aside of health issues)?

bear in mind, here at Scarleteen we don't think any sexual orinetation or practice is worng unless it is dishonest, or unless it compromises the emotioanl or physical safety or sanity of another human being, or is done without consent.

Posts: 67994 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah~~ thats kinda like sharing a tooth brush or a razor that you shave with, plus its something private you use for your self. Its just not sanitary.

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keoki_14
Activist
Member # 1312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keoki_14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious to know why you share a vibrator.

------------------
"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap."
--Carrie Snow

"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
--Katharine Graham

The best website ever: www.evilrobots.com (I am related to the founder!)

Posts: 620 | From: Columbia, MD, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy1985
Activist
Member # 1892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We share one because she doesn't have one. She's embarrased to buy one, so we just figured we'd share the one I have.
Posts: 64 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron
Activist
Member # 484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Christmas is just around the cornor! Ho Ho Ho!
Posts: 364 | From: San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, considering that you are *both* having sex with your boyfriends, you definetly need to get your own vibrators or put condoms over it. And putting on condoms is good for practice anyway. Aside from the health reasons noted by Mz S, there's nothing really *wrong* with it. And it certainly doesn't make you lesbians. You're a lesbian because you're attracted to other girls either emotionally, physically, sexually, or in all three ways.

If you used the same spatula does that mean you like to cook your eggs the same way? No, you just use the same spatula

Brittany

------------------
I'm so sexy it's almost evil

"...a ready supply of playdough that anyone can create the stuff of their dreams from" - Mz S

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhh... there's nothing wrong with putting a condom on your vibrator, for safety's sake.

oh eek. that was already suggested - my bad!

[This message has been edited by negative*nancy (edited 11-20-2000).]

Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pixie69:
If you used the same spatula does that mean you like to cook your eggs the same way? No, you just use the same spatula

Brittany, you kill me.

Posts: 67994 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doyouwrong
Neophyte
Member # 1821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doyouwrong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharing is cool sometimes. I dont mind to share a room or my lunch and maybe even my Claire Forlani picture collection but my boyfriend I dont think so you guys are freaks.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Doyouwrong, that kind of statement is totally and completely unacceptable here. Do it again and your posting privledges will go with you. If this is unclear, review the guidelines you agreed to when you registered. Name-calling here isn't okay.

In addition, while we also accept that it's fine here for some people to have relationships with multiple-partners, we're also really big on reading comprehension. The originbal poster stated she shared her vibrator, not her boyfriend.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.