Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Can we send you pics Miz S?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can we send you pics Miz S?
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are we allowed to send you pics so you know what we look like, cuz I would like to send you some if thats alright??

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course you can. Both Hanne and I like getting photos and little notes. It makes our day. You can send mail for both of us (I just pass it on to Hanneling) to:heatherandhanne@scarleteen.com.

(Truthfully, you can send mail to ANYTHING at scarleteen.com and we'll get it, though if you send mail to bigolboogerhead@scarleteen.com we might just take it a little personally)

Just be sure everyone is dressed in photos, okay? Really.

:P

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol really dont worry about that, okay Im gonna send them now, okie dokie? thanx buh byes

ps.. I dont like the first one (thats my school pic) BlahBlahBlah.....

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Sent!!!!! Enjoy

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*

bettie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can send me stuff too if you would like. to_bettie@canada.com

I like pictures.

Fully clothed of course.

Posts: 1060 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Bettie I sent you pics yesterday I hope you like them....talk to you laterrs...glitter

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*

entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now I wanna know what you look like!
arghhhhhhhh
I'm in a semi-depressed mood today, since I posted my picture up (without details of course) to http://www.amihotornot.com and I've earned myself a whopping 3.1 out of 10..
It's a good thing I have reasonable self esteem, otherwise I'd be crashing right now!

It's not recommended...

Can you send me your pic, Glitter? honeylaser@hotmail.com

And I'll send you mine..

entropie

------------------
honeylaser's site

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

okay Im sending you the pics now okay? Tell me how you like them k?
PS~ you can send me your pic too

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 09 November 2000).]

KimmyP
Activist
Member # 613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KimmyP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I checked out that site that entropie mentioned www.amihotornot.com. Those people are so BRUTAL! I've got about a 4.5 out of 10 ranking..and i thought i was cute!! Its kind of a vain idea, but if you're really bored, its interesting.

------------------
Its ALL good :)
If you can't beat 'em, arrange to have them beaten.--George Carlin

Posts: 54 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awww yeeah, a big giant 1.3 rating for me on that site. That means I wont have any psycho stalkers that want to come take my skin or anything

Hey Glitter, shoot a pic my way if you want, now i'm all curious. briannabel_lee@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Aria51 (edited 10 November 2000).]

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

OK~Aria51 im sending my pic right now!!!
I really hope you like them, I think there okay, I dont really like the first one, its my school pic, but hey who likes there school pics neways??

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*

live4travel
Activist
Member # 1772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for live4travel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey if you really want to you can send some to me to! I have 2 pics to trade for now. They're from last year's 2 sports I was in *wrestling and Tennis* ummm For You two other girls that went to that site! all I have to say is Dang...Those peeps were STUPID! sorry..my opinion hehe it all good right? well anyways..later. Oh yeah... my email is RaptorAtk@hotmail.com thought you might need that ......
Posts: 116 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

OK, but you have to send me your to pics so its a fair trade...heheh ttyl~Glitter

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.