Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » a tragus? a helix?...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a tragus? a helix?...
xALK3x
Neophyte
Member # 708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xALK3x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have my inner conch pierced on my left ear, and i'm trying to even it out with something done on my right ear. i've narrowed it down to either my tragus or my helix. the tragus isnt too uncommon, so i was wondering if anyone who frequents these boards has their tragus pierced. my main question, does it bleed a lot, and is it as painful as i've heard? my conch didnt bleed at all, and the initial piercind wasnt too painful but it was might sore for a while. i wonder if the tragus would be similar...
Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://bme.freeq.com/
its a good site

------------------
u arent worthless if you can make someone laugh
there is a difference between being stupid and being ditzy. i ought to know

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittles
Activist
Member # 1600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have my tragus pierced among other piercings :P

It didn't hurt a lot for me, but I have a high hold for pain. It didn't bleed at all, not even during the initial piercing.

I got it done here: http://www.pipcom.com/~stabbed the piercer, Kelly, is really amazing and she'd be happy to answer an e-mail if you sent her one *addy on the site* if you want the professional's opinion!

ttyl!

------------------
Peace, love, empathy
Melissa

Posts: 68 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have mine done. It didn't hurt especially to get done- but holy MOLY if it isn't sensitive after.... cartilatge pericings are notorious for this, i just had my rook peirced a while ago, it's still healing a month and a half later. It's hard to sleep on that side of my head...
Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.