Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » You Know You Have Too Much Free Time When...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You Know You Have Too Much Free Time When...
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You check scarleteen every 5 minutes (and I mean literally, every 5 minutes) hoping someone posts something you can respond to! I thought it would be interesting to see how you guys know you have too much free time on your hands...

When else do I have too much free time?
*When I keep going to my own homepage just to make the counter go up
*When I make my Christmas list and it's only January
*When I do biology homework on Thursday that is not due until Tuesday
*When I make lists (like, what I do in my free time, all the things I love about Danny, all the things I love about Boston, how I know I have too much free time, etc..)
*When I start finding out tons of info about stuff I'll never buy (I know more about skateboards than any of the skaters I know, and I've never been near one! I also know more about pointe work than my younger dancer friends who will actually GO en pointe).

And that's it.

Oh wait, when I go to www.adcritic.com and watch the top 100 commercials (yeah, I know)

Maybe ya'll will give me some new ideas!

Brittany

------------------
I'm the good girl that everyone thinks is a bad girl pretending to be a good girl :D

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lostinluv
Neophyte
Member # 1467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lostinluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...when I gazed at my phone all night but my girlfriend had fallen asleep before 10:00 pm ;

...when I rushed to the phone only to find it's again from Mark,who called for the 4th time in the night to apologize,for breaking my new car I've lent him.

------------------
Forget everything when you've remembered it.

Posts: 6 | From: Mars | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarryRedhead
Activist
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarryRedhead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a great one for me....

*When I play Final Fantasy VIII hours on end and can have lengthy discussions with people about the plot and what's going on.
*I do my nails, my hair, my make-up, then do it all over again differently.
*I write novels that never get finished because they're so pointless, but hey, they took up an hour of being bored.
*I sing, and sing, and sing, and sing some more.
*I have discussions with my family. They wish I would leave THEM alone!
*I do homework for fun. (the #1 sign of intense boredom!)

This list could go on forever, I always have too much time on my hands these days. Maybe I should do something, hehe.

------------------
}{*Starry Ali*}{

"It's a narrow margin, just room enough for regret, in the inch and a half between, "Hey, how ya been?" and "Can I kiss you yet?"

~Alisons Life~

Posts: 367 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
~When I play Diablo for as long as humanly possible. Thank goodness for babies that sleep a lot.
~When I make words out of my full name. The best are "CRAP" and "BARE". And, believe it or not, "SCARLETEEN!"
~When I listen to the same song, over and over and over, just so i can memorize it
~When I try on everything in my closet, then try it on again
~When I build a webpage dedicated to something silly, like cheese or the different colors I've had my hair
~When I go to www.redmeat.com or www.snopes.com and read the *entire* page... again.

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I need my conscience to keep watch over me
To protect me from myself
So I can wear honesty like a crown on my head
When I walk into the promised land

Aria of Mayhem

[This message has been edited by Aria51 (edited 22 October 2000).]

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you aria, for yet another reason to stay on my computer and not clean my room.

Brittany

------------------
I'm the good girl that everyone thinks is a bad girl pretending to be a good girl :D

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.