Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » chickenhead

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: chickenhead
FoxyRoxy
Neophyte
Member # 1663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoxyRoxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what does the term "chickenhead" mean?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what? I have never heard of this expression. Usually when someone is refered to as a chicken it has something to do with them being afraid to do soemthing.

Since I don't know I am going to move this topic to It's All About You and we can get the boards' thoughts on this term.

Posts: 1060 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deegurl143
Activist
Member # 353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deegurl143     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a bad name for a girl that guys (well someone)came up with.

there are MANY different reasons why someone would call another a chickenhead so i'm not going to start listing. just know that it's not a compliment.

------------------
~*GoDdEsS oF lOvE aNd BeAuTy*~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
JaMeS & DoReEn 4eVeR
^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Posts: 269 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shygurl
Activist
Member # 1764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shygurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A "chickenhead" is a name for a girl that means slut or whore. When I went to Nags head the other year with my friend a few guys we partied with were talking about some girl being a chickenhead and I was like whaaat???? That's when they explained it to me. Sometimes its used "chickenhawk" Its so retarded...
Posts: 47 | From: BFE | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deegurl143
Activist
Member # 353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deegurl143     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shygirl, since "chickenhead" is a slang word there is no ONE definition for it. meaning that where you are from it could mean "slut" but where i'm from it could mean "gold digger (going out with a guy for $$)". that's why i said i wasn't going to start listing means....
this wasn't meant to be rude just to clear things up.

------------------

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
JaMeS & DoReEn 4eVeR
^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Posts: 269 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as "chickenhawk" goes, I've heard that term used to describe older gay men who prey on young, confused guys (aka "chickens"). And no, this doesn't mean I agree with this, it doesn't make it a decent thing to call someone, it's just what I've heard and read.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/ .

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shygurl
Activist
Member # 1764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shygurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look, I was telling you what I had heard it meant, that is why I specified the location of where I heard the defintion.All things posted hear are opinions right???Well that was my opinion of the connotation
Posts: 47 | From: BFE | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so NOT feeling the love here tonight.

Hey folks, tone down the hostility a little, okay? No one was being hostile originally. Sometimes, if we've had a rough day or whatever, we may interpret near to anything as hostile.

But I don't want it on the boards. This is a place of looooooove. Let's feel it.

Posts: 67055 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deegurl143
Activist
Member # 353

Miz S is right

shygurl sorry if you were affended. i was just trying to say that there isn't just one definition for slang words.

and i don't know if you where referring to lemming too, but if you were i don't think she meant to affend you either.

------------------

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
JaMeS & DoReEn 4eVeR
^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

GuYaNeSeCHiCa
Neophyte
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GuYaNeSeCHiCa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here in NY chickenhead means a girl that goes around giving oral sex to any and every guy she meets!
Posts: 19 | From: Queens, New York, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.