Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » let me know what u think of this, both guys and girls opinions!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: let me know what u think of this, both guys and girls opinions!!
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://eroberta.com/catalogue/productgraphics/85577.jpg this is my dress that i've ordered for homecoming i just hope it gets here in time...it says 2-3 weeks for delivery, the day b4 my homecoming will be 3 weeks since i've ordered the dress...so i hope it comes early!!! i'll have to have it adjusted in the chest area cuz..well...i'm flat as a board!!! www.eroberta.com has some awesome homcoming dresses...there just not that cheap....oh...and the girl "Modeling" the dress is NOT me!! well thanx for the opinions....bye!!!
Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think that's way cute! How are you going to do your hair and what (if any) accessories are you getting? I always love telling every single person how I'm going to dress, lol.

Brittany

------------------
Dude, just smile and pass the zen margaritas...

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well...my hairs extremly thick and i have bangs and big ears (i think) and so i will probably just leave my hair down and scrunch it or do the whole messy wave type thing and put some of those stick on lil' clips all over my hair....i'm not sure what accesories i'm gonna get prolly some sort of necklace obviously.....and some ear rings..but otherwise i'm not sure...well thanks for the opinion bye. -Becky
Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aja Valderamma
Activist
Member # 519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aja Valderamma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am also a itty bitty 'A' cup so I an not pouring clevage out of anything I wear. You may want to try a snazzy little bra that you can put a pair of shilouttes in to augment your breast size and shape.

On a sexy fromal like that all you would need is a little bit of extra padding to make your bust look bigger. Also water bra's can aid you in having the appearance of larger boobs.

I'm sure a lot of people would disagree with me. They probably think you shouldn't add padding to your bra to augment your shape. But I have done it for years. So I guess I'm deceitful.

Have fun at home coming. You'll look great!

Aja

Posts: 204 | From: Capr Coral, Florida. USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have to give mad props to the water bra. they fill out very nicely and naturally.

the dress is cute. it's not what i'd wear 'cause i'm short and kinda dumpy like that. but it's cute.

as for hair, you say your ears are big, and you have bangs. you might want to try ringlets on the sides. they'll minimize your ears. and a cute headband would look nice, too.

i have long hair (past my butt long) and when i have to make it look presentable, i like for it to be half french-braided, meaning part of it is braided at the top, but the rest hangs loose.

------------------
if you get the molasses, i'll set up the trampoline.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bitch Goddess
Neophyte
Member # 1459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bitch Goddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...dressed to impress!You go girl!I think that you will get alot of attention...and be sure to take advantage of it!ohhhh...and keep me posted and let me know how it goes!
With Love,
Sandra

[This message has been edited by Bitch Goddess (edited 01 October 2000).]

Posts: 12 | From: Seattle,W.A.,U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.