Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Should I?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should I?
coolwaterbaby
Neophyte
Member # 806

Icon 5 posted      Profile for coolwaterbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really want to have sex with this guy named Shawn, i have known him for a long time as just friends, and one day he came over and he kissed me more than once, and i really love him, and i know he wouldnt have a problem haveing sex with me but im not shure. I want it to be special and i dont know when or where, i cant go to his house and when he does come to mine my parents want me to keep the door to my room open, please help! where and when should i?!
Posts: 14 | From: Portland, OR , Untied Staes | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell you what.

I'd like you to look at what you just posted: "I know he wouldn't have a problem having sex with me."

Anyone -- ANYONE -- deserves more than someone just "not having a problem" being with them.

It doesn't matter how casual you are or are not about sex, if you think it's even worth the trouble with someone who couldn't care less, you're kidding yourself, sugarplum. Your hand cares more about you, and it's just as satisfying on a physical level.

If you want it to be special than you need to FEEL special and be with someone who knows that YOU are special.

Respect yourself, and don't accept less than what you deserve. Ever.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.