Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Thank you Miz S.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank you Miz S.
Sweet*howl
Activist
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet*howl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to send out a HUGE thank you to you, Mis S. What you have done is so great. All of your sites geared to teens are so imformative. They are just what we need these days, alot of us are either misinformed or not informed at all. It is such a great thing to be able to come to the boards and help and be helped. Many times we are misjudged and mistreated, but we know that we can come here and we will be treated fairly and usually nicely. We have a place to direct those we know who have questions that we don't know how to answer.

Thanks to the sexperts, you all are an important part of the boards and we all are so much better for all the support and care you all have for us.

Thanks to all the mentors for listening and lending a caring ear, giving out good advice and helping out what ever way they can. You all help the boards fulfill their purpose and help everyone who comes here.

Thanks everybody for watching out for yourselves and each other.

------------------
-Sweet*howl

Knowledge is power, use it wisely

[This message has been edited by Sweet*howl (edited July 26, 2000).]

Posts: 62 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a lovely thing to post, Sweet. Thank *you.*

::sniff::

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right on, I'll second this!
I'm a pretty infrequent poster to the boards by some standards, I guess, but I'm an avid reader of them. Thank you Miz S. and all the others who work on the site!

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celise
Activist
Member # 196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, thanks a bunch. This site has made me feel so much better, because I feel that I am so well informed, alot of teens are in the dark about sex and relationships and their bodies. this site is awesome.
Posts: 89 | From: Newton, NC, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wheeeeee!
*throws confetti*

------------------
MASTURBATING IS NOT A CRIME

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.