Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » what makes you feel good?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what makes you feel good?
QTPye
Neophyte
Member # 341

Icon 5 posted      Profile for QTPye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

my boyfriend and i don't have to have sex for me to feel good. personally the fact that as soon as he steps in the door he's on hard makes me smile. i can't explain why but it's just something about him wanting me without me doing anything that makes me happy. my question is: is there anything your mate does that makes you feel good besides sex?

Posts: 12 | From: michigan | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfrgrl
Neophyte
Member # 50

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfrgrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love it when my guy is working. You know sweating, getting so hot he takes his shirt off. It drives me crazy! He works on a charter fishing boat, so he has to scrub the decks. He drives me wild. But there is also his smile! he only smiles with the corner of his mouth when he wants me to know he is thinking about me. That is my answer to your question.
Posts: 15 | From: jax, fla.usa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PEZgirl
Activist
Member # 394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PEZgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Backrubs/massages! That's enough to do the trick.
Posts: 43 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Girl!! Let me tell you.. Everything about my guy makes me feel good. Even after over a year!!I totally love him body!! I love to just sit there and rub it while watching tv. Or just when he holds me. Or when we are just playing around. We like to wrestle a lot. Just for fun!! His eyes are soooo gorgeous! He has dark brown hair and blue eyes..:-) What a babe!!!!

------------------
~*~Katrina~*~

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.