Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Introduce Yourself! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
New to the board or the site? Say hello to our staff and your colleagues.
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
husbandthing
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Here I am, the newest member to the board (as of this moment). As a brief introduction, I am in fact the husbandthing of Miz Scarlet and the official sheepherding trainer to our wondrous pug puppy.

I'll be one of the moderators for the Guy Talk board, and maybe sticking my opinion into a few other boards if time permits.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alschein
Neophyte
Member # 141

Icon 6 posted      Profile for alschein     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi every one. My name is Aimee Lynn. Some of you might know me from Missgirl. Well this is my first post ever here. But you will be hearing more from me.

------------------
~Aimee Lynn~

Posts: 1 | From: upstate new york | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissKitty
Neophyte
Member # 222

Icon 10 posted      Profile for MissKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone! I'm MissKitty and I think that it's so great that you guys have a message board here now! See you on the boards!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celise
Activist
Member # 196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, i'm new i just found this site a few days ago, This site is great, and you find alot of informative tings on here. i am going to be telling my friends about this site. thanks.
Posts: 89 | From: Newton, NC, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I'm Sallynha! I'm an 18 year old gal from Lisbon,Portugal! I've just found out about Scarleteen on chickclick! It's great and I love it! I showed it to my boyfriend and we both enjoyed reading thru the boards! We learn so much and some posts really get you to think, that's nice! )

Keep up the good work Miz S., and happy surfing for everybody!!!

Don't forget
-------LIFE WAS MADE FOR YOU-------

------------------
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~~~~~Sallynha~~~~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helpful27
Activist
Member # 291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helpful27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm "Helpful27" aka Pete. Long-time fan of the site, but didn't know there was a discussion board here until a few days ago.

I'd like to think I have a bit of experience and wisdom to share, but I discovered some new things already. Just goes to show that you are never to old to learn about sex, the body, and relationships.

I'm older than most folks here, but I think I'm younger than Ms. S (however I imagine her to be a very youthful-looking Annette Benning), so I'm in that "in between" area. That "twenty-nothing," Gen-X, just-learning-the-"real world," gray area.

Posts: 46 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had no idea there were so many compliments hiding in this thread! I'm blushing! Thank you, and thank you for being part of everything!

(...and the Bening compliment was very flattering, though I have no idea how much younger -- or youthful looking -- I am )

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhiannon
Activist
Member # 319

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there. I'm Rhiannon (that's not my real name, but it's always been something I've loved). I'm 18, from So. California and am going to be a freshman in college in September. I just found this site last night...looks interesting.
Posts: 45 | From: CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Nice choice. Rhiannon was the goddess of horses in pagan traditions in wales.
Rhiannon
Activist
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Miz Scarlet:
Nice choice. Rhiannon was the goddess of horses in pagan traditions in wales.

Thanks. Yup.

Posts: 45 | From: CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ryanluver
Neophyte
Member # 351

Icon 12 posted      Profile for ryanluver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys..nice to meet you. My name is Adrienne,I'm 15 yrs old, & Ryan Reynolds # 1 fan. I found this board thru goosehead.
Posts: 33 | From: NY | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Equinox
Neophyte
Member # 296

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Equinox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I'm Equinox. I'm a 23 year-old female who stumbled across this site a week ago while surfing on ChickClick. I think this is a great site! Like Helpful27, I also have a lot of experience to share. I love to listen to people and want to try to relate or help out in any way I can.

See all of you on the message boards!

Posts: 27 | From: Connecticut, U.S.A | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candy_Chica
Activist
Member # 154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candy_Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all

My name is Candy and I'm from the south, but I lack the southern drawl, or the Spanish accent for that matter. I found this site through chick click, and I've been hooked ever since. I'm here to ask tons of questions (if I haven't annoyed you yet Ms.S, I'd like to apologize ahead of time) and hopefully give some good advice based on some of my small, yet expanding pool of knowledge...

------------------
Candy
Property of Freud's School of IDiots
No. 6785-4398-3655

Posts: 67 | From: El Paso, Texas, United States | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Activist
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Lee. I'm in Arizona where the weather ranges from hot to damned hot. I'm 18 and going to Arizona State where I'm studying computer science. I think this is a great page because it doesn't pander to some lame-brained religious ideology and it doesn't patronize people my age.

Pages like this, and the freedom of information they represents, are the reason the internet is the most powerful means of social progress the world has ever known. It's kind of hard to keep people ignorant and fooled when you can't control what they are able to learn.

Uh,oh.. I feel a speech or a rant coming on again. I'd better stop before I write some long drawn thing that no one will want to read except as a cure for insomnia.

Posts: 175 | From: Tempe, AZ USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Activist
Member # 374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ophelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey everyone!
i am new...but i have already posted a bit. but anyway, i love it here, this is awesome! i heard of it from one of your mentors. i love to spill and gush and vent..this is amazing!
thanks,
lotsa luv & angel hugs,
Ophelia

Posts: 72 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*JL*
Neophyte
Member # 407

Icon 6 posted      Profile for *JL*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! I'm new here too. My name is Julie and I'm from Wisconsin in the USA. I'll be back!

Posts: 2 | From: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI!!! My name is Brittany and I'm 14. I'm from Las Vegas (whoohoo) but in Boston for the summer. I just registered last night, yay! Hmmm...I like to dance and swim, I'm very competitive and although I'm a virgin all my friends come to me for sex advice (weird isn't it??). And yes I tried to use the boards to find someone but *sigh* my efforts were to no avail, so now I'll just post a lot!

Brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmakusaShiroTokisada
Neophyte
Member # 403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmakusaShiroTokisada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah well might as well give this a try... I am Amakusa Shiro Tokisada, and I'm a crazed warlord who has no knowledge of sex. I've studied Sun Tzu's Art Of War, and hopes to one day conquer the planet.

Posts: 26 | From: Kirby's Dreamland, NY | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhianne
Neophyte
Member # 370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey y'all.

I'm Rhianne. It's pronounced like Ryan FYI, but it's really a girl's name. The person who named me was psycho.

Hi anyway

Posts: 5 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANNEN
Neophyte
Member # 469

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ANNEN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone! Well, I'm just going to do a quick introduction of myself. I'm from Miami and I'm 14 years old. I'm very opinionated so I will be making myself heard. I found out about this site from a friend. I love to horseback ride. Uhhhh... at the moment I don't really know what to say of myself so I'll leave it at that. I'm sure I'll be talking to you all soon. Au revoir for now!!!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANNEN
Neophyte
Member # 469

Icon 12 posted      Profile for ANNEN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Rhianne, I would just like to say that I think your name spelling is very unique. I don't think that the person who named you was psycho just original. I like a lot of names I just switch "i"s to "y"s and stuff like that. Hopefully, my future children won't hate me too much for doing that.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Moonlight
Activist
Member # 384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there. I'm from Missouri (in the US), and I guess I fit into that "more experienced" category folks were mentioning earlier. I was a high school teacher for a while and now I've just finished my master's degree and I'm starting work as an elementary school librarian this fall. In case you have ideas about librarians, though, I do have a boyfriend, I don't have six cats, and I definitely don't wear half-moon glasses and say "shhhh!" a lot, although I do wear my hair in a bun sometimes.
Posts: 943 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone,

I'm from Wellington, New Zealand, so I might possibly be the most foreign person here (???)..
FYI we don't wear grass skirts and eat dogs I'm a reasonably normal 18 yo lady
Nice to meet you

entropie

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mentalxashtray
Activist
Member # 416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mentalxashtray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello.

I'm Jeska. Well, my realy name is Jessica, but I will bite your ear off if you call me that. I post far too much. I registered maybe a week ago and I've already posted.. about 30 times. Maybe more.

I have insomnia. I'm a big, BIG loser. And I don't mind. I have lots of websites. Yes I do. I do HTML far too much. I'll gladly help anyone with HTML, or website building stuff like Java. You can visit my home page here and a site I have with a few friends here. If you're under thirteen mentally, don't visit them. I do not to deal with email from disgruntled parents. And then I could be kicked of Scarleteen! The horror!

I really like the UBB code. I use it a lot. The little cartoon faces in this board frighten me. I'm a freak. I'm short. I'm fourteen, but everyone seems to think I'm 16-20, both online and in real life. That also frightens me.

I tend to ramble like this. And its fun. I also tend to traumitize people by rambling like this. Good day.

------------------
"So what do we do now?"
"We go forward."
"Together?"
"Always."

[This message has been edited by mentalxashtray (edited July 13, 2000).]

Posts: 62 | From: Here. I assume.. that you're there. | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonbeam
Activist
Member # 420

Icon 10 posted      Profile for moonbeam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi all . Im moonbeam i was incredibly chuffed when i accedently stumbled upon thissite a couple of days ago, ever since ive been hooked! Its all those questions you are just dying to ask but couldnt answered honestly and imformatively. Keep up the good work miss s & co. !!!
Posts: 84 | From: Ireland.uk | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunflower
Activist
Member # 117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello I have been here for awhile, and now I am just deciding to introduce myself, but oh well!!! I am a 19 year old college student at the University of California at Berkeley, and I am majoring in Environmental Sciences with the intent of becoming an environmental lawyer for the EPA. I am in a long term relationship with the love of my life Michael and we just moved in with each other a couple of months ago, and are currently desperately trying to find an apartment, which isn't easy in the Bay Area!!!!! I have a guinea pig named Buddy, who is the cutest thing in the world!!!!! My mom left my dad when I was 12 for another woman, so I have the three best parents in the world!!!! I grew up in the Central Valley of California (where all the cows and produce are!!!), Visalia if anyone has heard of it!! That is about all that there is to know about me at the moment, you can learn more from some of the other posts!!!!! Bye!!!
Posts: 130 | From: Berkeley, CA, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayjers
Activist
Member # 382

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Jayjers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've also been here for a bit but just now saw this post. I'm Jenna, a 19 year old confused chicka. I live in K-Town Tn and am going to attend college next Spring... YEAH! lol I have a 16 yr old b/f Jay whom I spend most of my free time with. I have no Idea how I came up with my name... I think because some people call me Jay too and I was just rambling off names to use. Anyway, thats me and I hope to hear about everyone else too!!

------------------
JayJers!

Posts: 50 | From: K-Town Tn | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayjers
Activist
Member # 382

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Jayjers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've also been here for a bit but just now saw this post. I'm Jenna, a 19 year old confused chicka. I live in K-Town Tn and am going to attend college next Spring... YEAH! lol I have a 16 yr old b/f Jay whom I spend most of my free time with. I have no Idea how I came up with my name... I think because some people call me Jay too and I was just rambling off names to use. Anyway, thats me and I hope to hear about everyone else too!!

------------------
JayJers!

Posts: 50 | From: K-Town Tn | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron
Activist
Member # 484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all. My name is Ron. I live in Mexico. I followed MizScarlet over here from the femmerotic boards which have gone totally dead since scarleteen came up. This is where its happening, so here I am. May everyone be happy.
Posts: 364 | From: San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi!! My name is Katrina and I live in Dover Delaware. I have a boyfriend named Mike and we have been going out for a year and 4 months almost. :-) My e-mail address is musickat01@hotmail.com if you want to talk to me or what not! I really am a friendly person! I am not entirely new here or anything but I just saw this message topic... Give me a shout!!

------------------
****If you reach for the moon and miss, you'll be among the stars****

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d1TzY8
Activist
Member # 372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d1TzY8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! Im kinda late at introducing myself, but Im a 16 yr old from Kansas. I LOOOOVE *N SYNC (haha, i know thats wut ur thinking, i dont care... ) Im really glad I can rely on Scarleteen!

------------------
The *SeXiEsT* guys wear NOTHING but a smile!

Posts: 316 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is so glad to meet everyone.. Everyone always has good advice or great inputs.. Keep it up!!

------------------
Give it all you got.. and if that doesn't work, give it some more!!!

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~sullengirl~
Neophyte
Member # 45

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ~sullengirl~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!! I'M NOT A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON HERE WHO REALLY IS A PROFESSIONAL BUT I'D LIKE 2 SAY HI! AND THAT SCARLETEEN KIX
A$$!!!!!!!! BUT I GOTTA GO. NOW BUH BYE.
AND IF U GET THE CHANCE READ THE BOOK,
"THE VIRGIN SUICIDES" THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I'M READIN IT RIGHT NOW I LOVE IT, AND SINCE THE MOVIE DIDN'T COME OUT HERE IN CANADA, OR @ LEAST I DON'T THINK THAT IT DID, I DECIDED 2 READ THE BOOK. READ IT THOUGH!!!! IT ALSO KIX A$$

------------------
*~*~Lux~*~*

Posts: 34 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theglitztiger
Neophyte
Member # 664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theglitztiger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone my name is Theglitztiger and im 15. I think this site rules because everyone here works to help each other.I Needed help with my weirdo ex and u guys totally helped me and now my best friend is in love with me . Do things like this ever end? but let me tell u about myself I sing with a band Its really fun. however my wish is to become the next britney spears but without the slutty boob shirts... he he but I would look better in them hmmmmm ANYWAY i live with my mom and dad my sister moved out to live with her husband and Im also an aunt ! I get ok grades in school but My religion grades need to go up to a b. (c's are bad .) ok well thats me and thanks a lot miz scarlet!
Posts: 27 | From: nj usa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.