Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » The Daily Grind

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Daily Grind
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
School, work, family.

How do you juggle it?

Posts: 67933 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angel in Disguise
Neophyte
Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel in Disguise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the time i can't. I don't spend much time with my family more with my friends but in school i'm allways falling behind and i get realy stressed out. The difficult part is spliting time between your friends and your boyfriend because who ever you spend the most time with the other won't be that happy. But with me I will choose friends every time.

------------------
Linzi + Chris 4 eva

Posts: 34 | From: Wales | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* LAUREN
Neophyte
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted      Profile for * LAUREN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't, LOL. Well, I don't have a job...but I just finished up my junior year of high school, and playing piano and writing music is basically my wellbeing. And well, my family, we're not the closest in the world, but we're working on that.... (family therapy sucks. it does.)

------------------
* LAUREN!
I like bright colors.

Posts: 15 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
webCam
Neophyte
Member # 90

Icon 6 posted      Profile for webCam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean, I have what must be the equivalent of four full time jobs (one is a job). And most adults seem to think that they're under the huge pressure. I think that juggling school, fianceé, family and work is more pressure than anyone will ever face!!!
Posts: 8 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
School- has taken over my life.
Work- Thank God, I have an enjoyable job. I don't mind going, and, in fact, I love it.
Family- No.

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as long as I have enough time for romance and guys, I manage to fit the rest in without getting too frustrated or depressed.
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't work, but despite that there are times when I find it really hard to plan and use my time wisely between boyfriend, family and school, specially when I have tests, exam season or just an awful lot of work to do!
When I have tests, I don't study as much as I should (note: I'm not a bad student, just could be a bit better), as I can't live without my boyfriend, and the max I can stay withou seing him is 2 days...and even that sometimes is hard...!
Then sometimes I know I have to study but my parents take me to visit my grandparents, and I feel like so bad, as I'm there doing nothing that I enjoy, as I could be studying or even spending time with my bf...
But in general I manage it well, I'm sure there are people with a lot more responsabilities in life than me who have a hard time using their time the right way!!

Stay safe!!

------------------
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~~~~~Sallynha~~~~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helpful27
Activist
Member # 291

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Helpful27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a bad (although good from certain point of view) habit of mixing business with pleasure. I dated people at school, now I date people from work. It's a huge company so there is less danger of conflicts of interest.

Thank goodness all my relatives know how to use a computer and email. Amazing how it has kept me in touch even with grandparents a thousand miles away.

Posts: 46 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.