Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Am I pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I pregnant?
cec123
Neophyte
Member # 110890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cec123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So my boyfriend and I were hanging out tonight and I jacked him off and he ejaculated onto his stomach. Immediately he wiped off his semen with a paper towel then went to the bathroom and supposedly wiped his stomach off again with water and a towel. He came back and I was straddled around his stomach with no pants or underwear on. I all of the sudden freaked out because I was sitting completely naked on the area where his semen had been. This happened about 5 to 10 min after he cleaned himself up. Could I get pregnant??
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer

Looking at your post history, this is the third time you've been directed to that piece. Is there something in it that isn't making sense to you that we can help clarify?

[ 07-29-2014, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cec123
Neophyte
Member # 110890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cec123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is there no possibility?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cec123
Neophyte
Member # 110890

Like how could there not be a risk?
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you read the information in that link, including the articles it links to?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cec123
Neophyte
Member # 110890

Yes there is just so much information it overwhelms me. Will you explain how there is no risk in my scenario?
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

It has been explained to you, multiple times, why there is no risk from this scenario or any of the other situations you have asked about. For the very last time, unless there is direct contact between your genitals and your partner's - in other words, your vulva touches your partner's penis - OR he ejaculates directly onto your vulva, then pregnancy is not a concern.

Again, this is the last time that we will be answering questions of this kind from you. You've been given all the information you need, multiple times, and have been reminded that we have limits around this. Please respect those limits.

[ 07-30-2014, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.