Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » will i get pregnant from this?! really scared and paranoid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: will i get pregnant from this?! really scared and paranoid
KAAI3
Neophyte
Member # 110908

Icon 9 posted      Profile for KAAI3         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello I am new to this website but I really hope that someone could answer this question for me.
Two weeks ago I did something that I really regretted. I gave my bf a hand job and then when he came I licked a really small amount of it. I'm not sure that I swallowed after that because I only really licked a bit of it. About 2 minutes after that I went to the bathroom and washed my hands with soap but I forgot to rinse my mouth. I went to the bathroom and I dont know why I did this but I touched my clitoris with some of my saliva since I didn't have lube. Then I realised that I didn't rinse my mouth so I quickly wiped my clitoris. Could this get me pregnant?! I'm really scared and paranoid right now because my period is late, or is this just because I'm stressed? also lately I've been nauseous and sometimes even vomiting but only when I eat. Is this also because I am stressed? please please please help me because I am really scared that I am pregnant and I really regret doing this.

Posts: 6 | From: Asia | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Volunteer Ruth
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 110582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Volunteer Ruth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, and welcome to the boards!

You should find the answer to your question here: This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer

Posts: 68 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAAI3
Neophyte
Member # 110908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAAI3         Edit/Delete Post 
so does this mean I dont have a risk?
Posts: 6 | From: Asia | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Volunteer Ruth
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 110582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Volunteer Ruth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it does.
Posts: 68 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAAI3
Neophyte
Member # 110908

Thank you so much I feel so much better now that I dont have a risk ! also I was wondering how you would know if a condom broke.
Volunteer Ruth
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 110582

You would be able to tell - it would be pretty obviously broken upon removal, for one thing.
KAAI3
Neophyte
Member # 110908

okay thank you so much Ruth! this is the only website that properly replied to my answer I feel so much relieved now ! I'm glad that I registered,
Volunteer Ruth
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 110582

I'm glad to have helped!
KAAI3
Neophyte
Member # 110908

I'm sorry for being so persistent but I read quite a lot of articles including the one provided to me but I am still confused about why I wouldnt have a pregnancy risk. Could I please have a thorough explanation please?
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The articles are all very thorough, and it's not a good use of our time to basically re-write parts of them on the boards here. However, I'm happy to help you identify which parts of the information you need.

In your first post, you described manual and oral sex. You can see what risks those activities do and don't have here: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

There's an advice column on the site that I think might really help you, if you haven't seen it already: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/how_do_you_avoid_getting_pregnant_after_giving_a_handjob_or_oral_sex (Sneak preview answer: You do nothing!- because these activities aren't an issue per pregnancy risks in the first place [Smile] )

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAAI3
Neophyte
Member # 110908

thank you! so I' m guessing since I don't even have a risk, The fact that I feel nauseous or have some breast pain is due to something else?
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You got it [Smile] As for those symptoms, you're right that they are both common symptoms for other things. You can read more about that here:
Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.