Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Question about a situation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about a situation
Princess_g
Activist
Member # 110201

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Princess_g     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So this past weeeknd i went on a getaway with my boyfriend and We accepted the fact that we wont have sex until i am ready, this past weekend we started kissing and he got really excited i had my underwear on and little shorts that were a little thinner then spandex but they were still pretty thick they were like booty shorts and he had only his boxers on, well when we started heavily kissing he pre cum on his boxers it didnt soak through but when he was on top of me i felt it! and when he got off of me i saw and he had like a little stain on his boxers, I didnt say anything because i didnt want to make it awkward but can i possibly get pregnant through this? I felt it when he got wet so thats why im freaking out and i was pretty aroused myself.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Princess_g. Please have a look at this: This is your pregnancy scare answer.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess_g
Activist
Member # 110201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess_g     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so i didn't have a risk according to the link you referred me too?
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's correct.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess_g
Activist
Member # 110201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess_g     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can i ask why is that? when i was looking online on google some people said yes and others said no.
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Because pregnancy is not something that happens without direct genital contact. There's more information on what poses a risk of pregnancy in the link I gave you.

We're not responsible for the content of other websites. If you want to know why their information differs from ours, you'll have to ask them, as we state in our guide to direct services (at the very bottom of the page right here: http://www.scarleteen.com/need_help_now_a_guide_to_scarleteens_direct_services).

[ 07-14-2014, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.