Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » messed up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: messed up
Member # 108932

Icon 3 posted      Profile for helpme42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I'm back... (which I guess isn't a good thing)

After re-reading all the articles and countless posts by the other troubled souls here over the past 2 weeks, I have come for some soul comfort myself.

I can say I'm rather well-read with regards to the material available on this site, but this recent scare has got my thoughts up in a jumble and I can't really think straight. Its like I can read your "Pregnancy Scared" article once, feel a little more relieved, then chance upon a baby on the street and my heart instantly sinks. Even though I know or at least hope that I won't be the one pushing a baby's stroller down the street, I just can't shake the feeling that it would be me a few months from now.

So without further ado here is my "scare" on the 12th of June this year:

1. Me and my girlfriend were fooling around on the bed. Things got rather hot and heavy, so I started to finger her. Well, after my previous scare with my previous girlfriend I have become rather cautious. So before she proceeded to touch me I got her to "Clothes it up". After she dressed up, I dressed down and she gave me a handjob till "completion". As she let go right before ejaculation, I believe all of the "contents" of the ejaculation landed onto my stomach region. We double checked to see if I did get any on her, which if i recall correctly I didn't as she was lying in such a manner that her pelvic area was situated south-east of mine.
Due to the wonders of gravitational forces I'm sure that since I ejaculated on my tummy, the semen won't be doing a curve shot anytime soon ?
Besides she was full clothed and I'm sure the ejaculate wouldn't have that much "propulsion" to reach said area through a curved shot as the furthest it got was my lowest right rib ?

2. I can't remember exactly if I touched/adjusted myself after a totally separate session from the first point where there was no ejaculation involved (probably only pre-cum), then promptly fell asleep for half an hour before waking up and forgetting completely to wash my hands before touching her.

3. She grinded me with her bare vulva, whilst I was wearing underwear and a pair of shorts. There were only dry pre-cum stains on my briefs.

Ok so as I'm typing this I realise this has been repeated countless of times on this site, with regards to precum on fingers and dry sex with at least one non-threadbare or thin garment on.
So I guess my main concern here is the differential phrasing of risks that are given to other troubled souls like myself. For example manual sex regardless of fluid content on said inserted hand is considered a no risk situation, however in some topics with the same situation (indirect contact with precum etcetc) the words "not a likely risk" is used.

Yes I do understand that different situations warrant different levels of risk and different ways of phrasing the magnitude of said risks as I do know Scarleteen is one to err on the side of caution but I guess the phrasing used sometimes gets me slightly confused as to if there is no risk present at all or there is a minor don't-even bat an eyelid kind of risk but there is still a one in a million chance you are that ONE, because any risk of any magnitude freaks me out.

Don't get me wrong, I am not nitpicking your english or phrasing. I actually do love this site very much and its really informative especially in conservative societies where Sex-Ed is made into this "disgusting taboo" thing when taught in schools when we were younger. It would be wondrous if the Scarleteen team could travel the globe to preach the right way to teach sex-ed. Man if this site was turned into a syllabus, everyone would be so much more educated on the proper workings of the body, instead of being scared sh*tless by anything sexual like how I am right now.

Many thanks in advance [Smile]

Posts: 8 | From: Singapore | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Helpme,

Please give this a read:
This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.