Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant?
redux
Neophyte
Member # 109887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend came over yesterday and we are worried about pregnancy. First off, the only time we can think of a risk was that my penis came into contact with her vagina when we showered together and when we were dry humping but she had underwear on. We never performed intercourse but just oral sex and my semen was ejaculated into her mouth and she immediately washed her hands after as well and we stopped all acts after that.

However, last month her period was missed which was abnormal. Also, about 7 hours after all of things we had done yesterday, she received bleeding during her shower which was "brown and light, sort of like a discharge before a period." This abnormal period sort of thing only lasted yesterday when she got it and disappeared today. Her period usually happens during the last week of the month to the first several days of the next month which makes us worried that implantation bleeding has occurred because it sounds like it. All of this bleeding she is getting and a missed period has been a first for her so she does not know what to think.
The worst case scenario I can come up with is either my pre-ejaculation fluid reached her vagina somehow.
We are not sure what to think, any ideas would be great. Thank you.

[ 06-20-2014, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: redux ]

Posts: 5 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.scarleteen.com/this_is_your_pregnancy_scare_answer

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.