Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Prenancy scare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prenancy scare
May91
Neophyte
Member # 110600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for May91         Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend was gave me a BJ for a few minutes (I never came) I had my penis stuck out of my boxers, and when she was done I put it away, zipped my pants, and adjusted myself. The tip of my penis was wet since she had been licking it, and I'm afraid if there may have been some precum on the tip and if I got some on my middle finger. When I put my penis away, as a described before, I think that I may have wiped off any liquids that were on my finger (if there were any, I think I would have felt any liquid on my finger) Any way, after I put away my penis, I rubbed her vulva with my middle finger. I did not even touch the vagina or go in. This incident happened on a Monday and she had ended her period the day before. Please help.

[ 06-18-2014, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: May91 ]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
May91
Neophyte
Member # 110600

Please help!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LanaBanana
Neophyte
Member # 110473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanaBanana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was in your same situation with my boyfriend. He masturbates before fingering me. I was so worried but I ended up getting my period on time. Reality is, even if you guys were to have sexual intercourse where your penis is inside her vagina, it's not even 100% that she'll get pregnant. Let alone will she get pregnant if you touch her vulva. So to answer your question, it is HIGHLY unlikely that she will get pregnant. Don't stress it and tell her not to stress it. If she thinks she's pregnant then her body will trick her into thinkng she has pregnancy symptoms.
Posts: 19 | From: Santee | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
May91
Neophyte
Member # 110600

Did your boyfriend have anything on his fingers?
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May91, welcome to the boards. Please have a read of this: This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer - our information there and linked from there will help you out.

LanaBanana, welcome. For the future, this thread is in the "Expert Advice" area of the boards, which is for staff/volunteer replies and the original poster only. You're welcome to join in with threads in the "Scarleteen Central" section and to start your own thread anywhere. Thanks!

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
May91
Neophyte
Member # 110600

Redskies, I have read those but I can't relate them to my question. I just need a straight forward answer from someone based off of my situation. Please.
May91
Neophyte
Member # 110600

And also, is she just finished her period the day before this incident, aren't the chances that she won't even begin ovulation until a couple weeks after?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That link is a straightforward answer that applies to your situation.

We have some limits here we need to have in order to manage all of our work and our limited resources effectively: please respect those limits when we have them. Thanks.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
May91
Neophyte
Member # 110600

I just read it more thoroughly, thank you for your help. I'm feeling a little better now.
I do have another question though, a woman does not ovulate right after her period is over, correct?

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When ovulation occurs varies from person to person, and there's no way to know when it happens unless someone has been charting their cycles for a few months. You can read more about how the menstrual cycle works right here: On the Rag: A Guide to Menstruation

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Karyn and I must be psychically linked [Wink]

[ 06-18-2014, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Onionpie ]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
May91
Neophyte
Member # 110600

Based off her cycle, she is supposed to start ovulating some time next week.
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You really can't know when to expect someone to ovulate unless they are charting several details about their cycle. You can find out more about that here:
Get With the Flow: All About FAM

Also, I really suggest you read this:
Let's Dial Down Some (Maybe) Ovulation Freakouts

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
May91
Neophyte
Member # 110600

Based off her cervical mucus, which became the "creamy" feeling yesterday, she is not yet ovulating. So even if there was a risk, she has not ovulated quick enough to have an egg for the sperm

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.