Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Two pregnancy scares

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two pregnancy scares
Palkis
Neophyte
Member # 109492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Palkis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello scarleteen. Please read my story and if you can tell to me if there any pregnancy possibility in this story.

First of all , I want to say that last her period was on May 14 ,so my girlfriend period is late for 5 days today and here is two of our last month activities:

1. We had dry sex on May 28. We both were fully clothed with our underwear.Also I was in shorts and she was in mini shorts too. I ejeculated in my shorts while rubbing on it , but my girlfriend said that her underwear was wet and she scared. So is there any chance that I could in some way make she pregnant, maybe my penis was a little out of my shorts and semen would go from bottom her shorts directly to underwear ?

2. Me and my girfriend were in bath together on june 12th. She with bathing suit and I with shorts. We started messing about, bit of foreplay. Then I started to finger her and she give handjob to me. I ejeculated in my shorts and I think some in water too , there where no genital to genital contact, so is there any chance to impregnate her ? The water was warm and with a little bit soup in it.

Thanks for your answers!!! Sorry for my bad english.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Palkis
Neophyte
Member # 109492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Palkis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I forgot to say that my girlfriend have sore boobs from June 14th and a little cramping yesterday.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the boards, Palkis.

Please have a read of this: This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer. The information there and in our articles linked from there will help you out.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Palkis
Neophyte
Member # 109492

Hello , Redskies, thanks for your reply.

I already read your article. So which answer is for me: 1. No, you did not have a risk of pregnancy in reality 2. You cannot know if my gf is pregnant ?

And are you sure that sperm in bath water can't cause pregnancy ? I really need you advice , because mu gf is really scared ...

Palkis
Neophyte
Member # 109492

Sorry for double post.

But I'm asking about sperm in water because there are not much information about pregnancy through water in your site , so I think you could give some advices directly here [Smile] Thanks !

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We do not say anything about sperm in water just like we do not say anything about sperm in outer space, because these are not ways pregnancy occurs.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Palkis
Neophyte
Member # 109492

Ok, thanks for your answers.

But if these activities don't pose risk of pregnancy , why period is late 5 days and counting more? My gf basal body temperature stays 36.8 , she have cramps , but still no period...

Is there possible that stress before ovulation can cause this period late ?

Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are lots of possible reasons why a period might be later than it was expected, including a stressful lifestyle. You can see more here: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

Sometimes, they're late or even missed for no apparent reason at all. There's no cause for concern about a period that's a few days late.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Palkis
Neophyte
Member # 109492

Hello , I'm here again because I don't know what to think..

So I still didn't got my period , it is late for 9 days today. The only change is that from yesterday my breast got very painful , much more than it was few days before , why this happening ? Maybe my period is on way , because sometimes I got very sore boobs before it...

Also last few days a always meature my basal body temperature(in mouth) and it is from 36.8 to 37.1 every morning..

Should I need to take pregnancy test ??? I am very scared , because I dont want a baby now and I didn't have intercouse, so why these things happening?

Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

It sounds as if two different people are using this account? If so, you each need to have one account of your own. That makes it much easier for us to keep track and serve you better. Thanks!

--------------------

Palkis
Neophyte
Member # 109492

Only one people is using this account.

I just need your advice.

9 days late period, bbt is 36,8- 37,1 last few days, very,from yesterday my breast got very painful , much more than it was few days before, everyday i got some cramps on the left side.

Can i be pregnant ?

Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The reason we're confused about two people using the account is that the first posts in this thread say "my girlfriend" and "her period" but the posts today say "I didn't get my period" and "my breasts are sore." I'm not sure what other explanation there could be!

Please go back & read through the first article we linked you to in this post, which explains the risk level of everything you've mentioned.
You are free to take a pregnancy test at any time to get an answer that way as well.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.