Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » motile and visibility question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: motile and visibility question
educatemeplease
Neophyte
Member # 110464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for educatemeplease     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Scarleteen,

I have two questions:

1) if someone ejaculates in their pants (light blue thin pajama like pants) would there be a spot similar to a water stain or something. In other words, would you be able to tell that this has occurred?

2) I heard that it's best to take a pregnancy test 10 to 14 days after a risk or a day before your period is due at the minimal. What if you have a risk and your period came on 12 days after that, does this count for anything or should you wait for the next menstrual cycle?

Last question, I'm sorry just need some knowledge here:

3) Could sperm in semen find it's way (swim) from the middle of your vagina to the vulva if someone touches your vagina with semen or precum on fingers.

Sorry so lengthy, yes i have read pretty much every article on the topics. I have probably browsed the search boards numerous times (literally) but sometimes certain chose of words through me off a little bit such as: likely, unlikely etc.

--------------------
the kool one

Posts: 14 | From: georgia | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ejaculating onto clothing would leave a damp area. When it dried, it could still be visible but not necessarily.

Pregnancy tests should be taken according to the directions that come with the test you've got. If you have your period, however, that's a sign that you have not become pregnant during the previous cycle.

Per your third question, we've linked you to the information that answers that concern before. If you need that link again, it's right here: http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
educatemeplease
Neophyte
Member # 110464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for educatemeplease     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does the link include all body fluids (ejaculate etc.)? I don't have a pregnancy test, the only reason I asked is because I read that sperm if any could live inside the cervix from 5-7 days so i did not know if it mattered if your period came on a few days after that? I'm not trying to be pushy, just trying to get a full understanding. Thanks

--------------------
the kool one

Posts: 14 | From: georgia | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, the information in that link includes all fluids.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
educatemeplease
Neophyte
Member # 110464

Thank you Redskies, honestly!!

--------------------
the kool one

educatemeplease
Neophyte
Member # 110464

yes u too Karybu, didn't mean to leave u out

--------------------
the kool one

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.