Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » can fingering cause pregnancy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can fingering cause pregnancy?
Lemia
Neophyte
Member # 110566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So here's the thing I met this guy who seemed like a good guy but after a week of getting to know him I invited him to my house to hang out while I was home alone since my mom can be really strict and doesn't let me hang out with people well when I invited him to my house right away he pulled his shorts down and forced me to stroke his penis and then he rubbed my vagina when I touched his penis the tip was wet and after a while he pretty much ejected a little bit not a lot and it went on the space between my thumb and the finger next to it not on my finger tips at all. But he left after a while and I carried on with my day and mostly touched things and then maybe two hours later I fingered myself without washing my hands yeah I know big mistake but if it happened maybe thirty minutes to two hours later wouldn't that mean it dried up and mostly died? I also remember taking a shower that night after I masturbated so would that have washed the sperm away? This happened on may 19th. I've been really paranoid which most likely means I'm not ready for sexual activity at all. This was the first time I did something like this and won't do it until I'm ready. I'm just so afraid of being pregnant. My period was on June 2nd it started out brown then became rich in blood color but it was strange because it was so light and I wasn't feeling too much pain that I usually do but this period did last the usual 6 days. My periods are nowhere near regular but the last time I had a period that was normal to me was on April 24. The period I had on June 2nd would come out if I peed or wiped or if I showered I'd have a lot of blood clots. I put a pad on to see how heavy the flow was and i would just need to have to change a pad once or twice a day. Maybe this was a period and I have nothing to worry about but I feel so much guilt for what I did that I'm fearing I'm pregnant. I went to the emergency on June 10 since I was having some abdominal pain and pain in rib cage on just my left side. I peed in the cup and my mom wanted to explain to the lady that I was having a strange period this month and the doctor said "Oh she's not pregnant" which really did ease my mind but I ended up having a uti and was prescribed antibiotics for the uti a laxative for my constipation and some ibprofen. Ive been taking it all for three days now and well I feel okay but whenever I feel like vomiting but I don't vomit. When I eat I feel so bloated and I don't understand why. My stomach has felt so tight and hard and I heard it could be pregnancy but the guy that I did that with said he did not cum at all so I don't understand what to think. I don't have any tender breasts and I haven't thrown up at all.
Posts: 37 | From: Palm Springs | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lemia,

Welcome to scarleteen. We'd really appreciate it if you read this:

This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.