Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Could I be pregnant? Im very worried.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could I be pregnant? Im very worried.
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainbowfox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend fingered me  while I was naked and things got steamy and I put my hand in his pants and began to give him a handjob while I laid naked beside him. We needed lube so I when over ( without removing my hand from inside his pants) and grabbed a container of lube. I opened It it with my free hand a put some on his hand then on mine. He finished fingering me and I grabbed my underwear with my free hand and put it on while he helped so I didnt have to remove my free hand. Same with pants. I then sat down and finished the handjob. He came and I washed my hands and finished putting on my clothing . I then dried humped him and sat on his bed. I laid on the bed as well.  I had thin shorts (not Jeans) Is there any risk for pregnancy? im freaking out . My boyfriend keeps telling me im fine but I cant stop worrying. Im worried some semen might have gotten around my vagina from precum somewhere. Or the fresh sperm on his pants got to me when I dried hump him. His pebis was directly under my vagina while dry humping
Posts: 15 | From: earth | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen, rainbowfox. Can you please take a look here, first: http://www.scarleteen.com/this_is_your_pregnancy_scare_answer

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainbowfox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So this does not pose a risk?

[ 06-12-2014, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: rainbowfox ]

Posts: 15 | From: earth | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

I have a vacation coming up very soon and this worries will ruin my first real vacation. I have ODC. My period should come before I leave but I'm scared it will not. Any advice ?
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have any strategies that you use to help calm yourself down when you're stressed? Really, all you can do is try your best to relax. Some of the suggestions in this article might be helpful: Self-Care a La Carte

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

Should I invest in plan B??
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you read that link September gave you? If not, you can find your answer there (or in the many articles listed within that link).

FYI, I'm also moving this thread to the "Pregnancy Scared" section.

[ 06-12-2014, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

Yes but I am a little confused because there are two responses there in that page.
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which responses are confusing you?

And did you read any of the articles that are contained in that link?

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

"No, we cannot know if you are pregnant if you have not yourself taken a test, since we are not apregnancy test nor are we psychics."

So I need to take a test? [Frown]

Sorry if my worries are making things harder to under stand.

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

We also say this
"If you are reading this page, it is probably because you asked a question about a pregnancy scare in one of our direct services, where we easily determined from the information you gave us that you did NOT have a realistic risk, and we answered it with this link."

That is the part of the link that is applicable to you. And, again, read the other articles in that link to understand why we're saying that.

It sounds like engaging in this level of sexual behavior is causing you stress. Have you considered scaling back to a level where you feel more comfortable?

Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you follow the other links on that page, they have the information you need to see if it's a risk or not - there's a ton of information there about pregnancy risks and how a pregnancy does happen in situations when that's possible.

Also, one of the links in that article is broken, and I think it'll be useful here: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

[ 06-12-2014, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Molias ]

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

Sam, yes youre right. It does cause me alot of stress. I am going to stop doing these kinds of things for a while. I have read through the articles but am unsure because I was naked and worried some semen may have gotten somewhere. I know precum can have semen in it.
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being naked doesn't mean anything unless your genitals also came in direct contact with his. Did you read the link that Molias gave you? It describes very clearly what sort of situations pose a risk of pregnancy, and what is not a risk.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

I did read the link. thank you all for your help.
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

My period was suppose to come today and it didnt. No cramps or anything. My period is never late. Should I take a test?
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's very unusual for someone's period to come on the exact day they expect it every single cycle. A small amount of variation is very common and expected. A period isn't considered late until 5 days after the latest day you expected it [Smile]

Taking a test is completely up to you. If you feel like taking a test and seeing the result for yourself will help you feel better, that's something you can do.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

I see. Hopefully it will come tomorrow! Thanks
rainbowfox
Neophyte
Member # 110555

My period came! Thanks everyone!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.