Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » birth control, pre cum, and pregnancy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: birth control, pre cum, and pregnancy?
eliz109
Neophyte
Member # 110469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eliz109     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been on the BCP for about 4 months now, but missed one pill the previous month -i made the missed pill up. About 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I decided to fool around - not have sex, more of touching. He fingered me, then I gave him a handjob. I know for sure it wasn't ejaculate, it was pre cum, but it was a small amount. He touched his penis and then fingered me again; the thing is I don't know if he actually had the pre cum on his fingers, the only way I knew he had pre cum was because I touched his penis again. About 4 days after that I began spotting and I had this very dark brown discharge, sometimes it would come out it clumps and other times it wouldn't. During this time, I had forgotten to take my BCP pills (2 days in a row, this was about a week after we did stuff) and then when I took the 3 pills including the one for that day, I bled a bit the next day. Also, one night i stayed up all night worrying and the next morning I threw up (this was last week) . is there a chance I could be pregnant and is the discharge from not taking my birth control as I have been for the past 4 months?

--------------------
Elizabeth

Posts: 2 | From: Ohio | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.scarleteen.com/this_is_your_pregnancy_scare_answer

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eliz109
Neophyte
Member # 110469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eliz109     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edith,
I am confused on which of the 2 options it is.

--------------------
Elizabeth

Posts: 2 | From: Ohio | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.