Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Fingering with precum???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fingering with precum???
shirleyyx
Neophyte
Member # 110322

Icon 11 posted      Profile for shirleyyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please read all the details, I'm so scared that I may be pregnant. I need some professional advise. x

So my period started on 8th Mar and ended on 14/15th Mar.

Then on 17th Mar, my boyfriend came over and he masturbated but didnt cum before he put his fingers inside my vagina. I didnt aware if his fingers had precum when he put them inside, deep.

I dont have regular periods even though I have already had periods for like few years. My previous period ended on early Jan and eventually came again on 8th Mar again.

I used 28 cycles to count after, if my period is regular, my period would have come on 4th Apr. But started from 3rd Apr I had the brown discharge. My period didnt come on 4th April. On 8th Apr i took the first pregnancy test and came out negative. I took another on 15th Apr morning and still negative. The brown discharge never stops until few weeks later. i had some light pink discharge in the brown discharge and sometimes lil blood. After it stopped, I tested again on 6th May and still negative. No vomitting or extra tired but now I have sore breasts like during my period but there is no blood.

Am I pregnant?? I am rly worried bc I heard that precum can get a woman pregnant and I am already almost 2 months late. My boyfriend peed before masturbating at my house. Was 17th Mar my possibly ovulation day? Am I testing for pregnancy too early? Is it possible of me to be pregnant?

I am underweight (163cm, 90pounds) and have irregular period usually.

I would appreciate any answers that can help. Thank you so much x

--------------------
we accept the love we think we deserve.

Posts: 6 | From: hong kong | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi shirley,

Can you please give this a read? I think it will answer your question about whether or not there was a risk of pregnancy from your activities:
http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

Beyond that, you have had multiple negative pregnancy tests, which means you can assume you are not pregnant.

Have you checked in with healthcare provider lately about your period irregularity?

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shirleyyx
Neophyte
Member # 110322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shirleyyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sam W,

I read that already and I am a lil relieved. But what if the amount of precum is pretty a lot?? I heard precum has sperm and it scares me. and my bf fingered me really deep that time for at least 2 minutes :/ Anyway thanks xx

--------------------

Posts: 6 | From: hong kong | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We take fluids into account when we say what activities do and do not have risks. If the amount of fluid made a difference, we would say [Smile]

Pre-ejaculate (precum) doesn't contain sperm itself, but it can pick up left-over sperm from the urethra in the penis.

It takes more than just the presence of ejaculate or pre-ejaculate to create a pregnancy. The process of reproduction is quite complex and needs certain conditions to make it possible. Have you seen our article here: Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide ? It might help you to understand why what you described to us doesn't have a pregnancy risk.

Like Sam, I'm also wondering if you've checked with a healthcare provider about the irregularity with your periods. Please know that we're not concerned about pregnancy, it's just routine good advice for someone to get checked if they're very irregular.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shirleyyx
Neophyte
Member # 110322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shirleyyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay. i understand the risks are low or even zero. but what about the brown discharge?? it lasted for almost a month and sometimes when i wiped it had pinkish or even redish discharge. i heard that is a pregnant sign?

--------------------

Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brown or pinkish discharge lasting weeks can indicate an infection or other health issue, so again, we'd suggest seeing a healthcare provider to check it. Have you started getting reproductive healthcare, and do you know how to access it?

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shirleyyx
Neophyte
Member # 110322

I dont know tbh. in hk we dont learn about this kind of sex edcation.

--------------------

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Might you be able to talk to your mother or another female relative to ask them how you can access reproductive health care? Alternatively, you can give your regular doctor a call and ask them if they can see you for your concern, or if they would need to refer you to someone else.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shirleyyx
Neophyte
Member # 110322

Alright, I will later. Thanks for the opinion [Smile] My mom actually has irregular periods and also imbalance hormones or sth like that. So I think she will understand [Smile] x

--------------------

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds great! Glad we could help.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
taylorose
Neophyte
Member # 110371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taylorose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The past 2 weeks me and my boyfriend have been doing stuff. During those 2 weeks we only did stuff 3 times. I would give him a hand job and he would have pre-cum. I couldn't really tell but he would like touch his penis then finger me a little but i couldn't tell if he had any precum on his fingers. But i also would dry hump him and stuff but I couldn't tell if he had pre-cum either. He would wash his hands before he fingered me. And when he chummed he made sure he was far away from my vagina. But i just really need help, I wanna know if that could be a risk of me being pregnant? And I ovulated one of the days where we did stuff and Im supposed to have my period on the 31st of May.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, taylorose, welcome to the boards. [Smile]

next time you make a post with your own topic, can you start your own thread? You do that by clicking "new topic" on the top right of any page on the boards. Thanks!

Per your question, you will find the answer to that here: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/54/t/000465.html

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shirleyyx
Neophyte
Member # 110322

So guys my period came, finally, yesterday. i think it is again my irregular period. Thank you for all your hel! Really do appreciate xx [Smile]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.