Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » can it be ectopic pregnancy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can it be ectopic pregnancy
akmm
Neophyte
Member # 110043

Icon 9 posted      Profile for akmm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had a little complication which i'm not sure if the sperm has passed through my vagina which was in january (what happened was i had sperm in my hand which i wiped off with a tissue, five minutes after i touched my clothes then i touched my vagina, i didnt insert it in as i am a virgin), i got my period for the month, feb, march, april and also this month.. but since february i have been experiencing pain in the right side of the abdomen which comes and goes. then from march till now i feel burning pain immediately under my shoulder and through out the arm, upper neck and neck sometimes, i have had 3 abdominal ultrasounds and a ct scan where nothing was seen until the last one which says theres a right ovarian cyst. this shoulder and arm pain has been there since march can be sign of ruptured fallopian tube? and yeah i had beta hcg pt in hospital feb which was negative. please answer
Posts: 7 | From: dubai | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi akmm,

So, since what you engaged in (manual sex) does not pose a pregnancy risk, this can't be an ectopic pregnancy. It sounds like you know that some of the pain is from a cyst. Beyond that, you need to talk to a healthcare provider about the pain you are feeling in your arm and shoulder, especially since it's been on-going. But there is no way for us to diagnose you via the internet.

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.