Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Romance and Sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Romance and Sex
watermeloncraze
Neophyte
Member # 107494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for watermeloncraze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like my boyfriend is always busy, whenever he promises to call me he always ends up being busy. For example day after day he promises that we'll have more time to talk but, then something comes up. I have just stopped expecting him to call me because I know he keeps making promise that he won't keep. I wish he would be more romantic and spend more time with me. I'm coming home from college tomorrow for the summer and I'm worried that he will be too busy to see me. I also feel as though we aren't having as deep a connection and that we have too much sex to work on our relationship. What do I do?
Posts: 27 | From: New York | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Watermelon, I answered your question in the other thread, so please don't double post. I am going to close this thread ok?
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.