Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Wasnt concerned until...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wasnt concerned until...
Roxiegirl
Neophyte
Member # 110152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxiegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all! My names Roxie, im new to this website and i have read all kinds of topics and some topics were similar to mine. Ok so one morning my boyfriend called me and said he will be over at noon ( it was 10 A.M when he called). So it was noon and he came over before i could get a shower, i gave him a bj for 30 seconds and then i told him i needed a shower before my parents got home. I went and got a towel and went straight to the shower, now what if the precum from my hands got rushed to my vagina from the water?! Or can that not happen? Isnt that indirect contact. Also when i was done with the shower he used the bathroom. Now if he went pee and then somehow precum got on his hands then he came out and fingered me..? Could that pose a risk or is that still indirect? Well anyway my period was Due Sunday, and Monday night my boobs started to get sore.. Which i usually get before my
Period. So does this just mean my period is late and the symptoms started late? Also i wasnt worried until monday night.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Roxiegirl, and welcome to the boards.

Have you seen these two pieces?
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html
Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

They should answer your question [Smile]

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxiegirl
Neophyte
Member # 110152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxiegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes i have read it, im just concerned if its a risk? And why is my period late if i havent had stress?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What did it tell you when you read it?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.