Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Please help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please help
Tony25
Neophyte
Member # 108434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, i have a concern about pregnancy, so okay i ejaculated about 3 hours before i did anything and after i ejaculated i peed, also all my gf did was give me a bj for 10 seconds and then we stopped and talked for a minute or so then she got a shower because she just got off work. I was wonderingg if maybe some how she got precum on her hand and then went to the shower, she said she washed her hair first so would the shampoo kill off the precum or sperm, if there even was any? Is this a pregnancy risk and also it was 7 days after her period had started so i dont think she was ovulating?
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tony,

We have been over scares like this with you before, and have. Can you please go back and re read the info we have given you in those previous conversations?

[ 04-01-2014, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony25
Neophyte
Member # 108434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes but this is a different scenario. I just want a reassurance.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This situation is actually very similar. You are worried about transfer of pre-cum from someone's hand to their genital region with many, many stops in between. So, again, please go back and re-read the info we gave you in this previous thread, as our answers about the risk level has not changed: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/54/t/000262/p/1.html#000011

If you need even more info, read this:
http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

Have you been taking any steps to feel less anxious about sexual activity?

[ 04-01-2014, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony25
Neophyte
Member # 108434

Im asking if maybe it got in her hair when she washed it and when she rinsed her hair it might of went to her vagina?
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Ok, in the link I gave you above, what activities does it say cause pregnancy? Do you see the situation you described listed there at all? If you don't see it listed as a way pregnancy can happen? Then it isn't.

[ 04-01-2014, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Tony25
Neophyte
Member # 108434

What if i went pee for the second time, then i went to finger her? Would there even be any thing that would get her preg? I just worry soooo muchh about everything! After i went pee i washed my hands with little soap and then wiped my hands off, would that remove sperm? Also would shampoo kill sperm
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

That would not alter the risk level.

You can read about the fragility of sperm here: Who's Afraid of Sperm Cells?

If you are feeling this anxious about the level of sexual behavior, then it is sound to scale that back. And, if you are having recurring anxiety, it is sound to seek out some mental health care. We can help you with both those issues. What we will not do is continue to answer these types of pregnancy risk questions from you, Ok?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.