Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » HELP PLEASE. EJACULATION AND SHOWERING

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP PLEASE. EJACULATION AND SHOWERING
Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunflower42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I don't know how to ask a question on here (I'm new) but would somebody be kind to listen? Please. My boyfriend and I were having dry sex. He ejaculated in his shorts. I touched it with my fingers on accident. He left and I went to take a shower. After I had put shampoo and scrubbed down there I touched my self on accident with my fingers. Could I be pregnant? Help!!
Posts: 15 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi sunflower, and thanks for making a new post.

So, can you take a look at this thread and see if you can figure out what your risk level is:
http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunflower42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see anything having to do with my situation. [Frown]
Posts: 15 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, what you're describing falls under both dry humping and manual sex. What does it say the risks of those are (and keep in mind that we take fluids like ejaculate into account when we describe risk)?

[ 03-31-2014, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

He didn't have ejaculation on his hand. I touched it with my fingers and then got in the shower and accidentally touched myself to see if it was dry.
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

That does not change the risk level. This simply not something that can cause pregnancy. It also might be helpful for you to read that link I gave you and focus on what CAN cause pregnancy, and then compare those to the situation you describe. This article is also a good description of that as well
Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide

[ 03-31-2014, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

Hello please help. [Frown]
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Please see my response above. Also, we ask that users not bump posts until they have gone unanswered for at least 24 hours
Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

Deeply sorry for that. I'm just worried. It doesn't say anything like that.
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

I know you're worried, and that can be a really sucky feeling. But that does not change the fact that what you described can't cause pregnancy. What do you think you need to feel less anxious about this? Are you feeling comfortable with the level of sexual activity you're engaging?

It might also be sound to do some self care right now, if you're feeling stressed:
Self-Care a La Carte

Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

Well me and my boyfriend have not had any other sexual contact besides this. I have already told him we should stop. So are you saying there isn't a risk of pregnancy? And thanks I'm going to try that!
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what Sam was saying.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

Who is Sam? What are you saying.
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

I am [Smile] Redskies was referring to my previous responses.
Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

Okay so tell me again, there's no chance? Even though I accidentally touched myself? (Just wanna be clear) [Frown]
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

I have already told you that. I know it can feel as though seeking repeated reassurance here is helping you calm down but, in all honesty, the best thing you can do for yourself is take a look at that self care article and do some suggestions from it. And, if you feel like you need reassurance about the facts, you can always re-read the info and answers we've provided here.
Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

I'm back, I was supposed to get my period today. Nothing has happened.
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Hi sunflower,

Periods arriving a few days before or after you're expecting them is not unusual. You can read more about that here:
M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

Thank you. I have one question, the discharge that comes out, is that always supposed to come out the day before? Also on my liner yesterday there was kind of blackish/brownish marks, what does that mean?
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

You're welcome. Brownish discharge often occurs a few days before or after a period. You can read all about discharge here:
Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions

Sunflower42
Neophyte
Member # 109943

The brown wasn't gooey discharge. I didn't see anything In the article. It was like a skid mark kind of thing. :$
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

The most likely answer is that it's still a signal that your period is coming soon but, honestly, there's no way for us to know for sure. If it's radically different from your normal discharge, has a strong odor, lasts for several days, and does not turn out to be related to your period, then it is sound to check with a healthcare provider about it.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.