Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Pregnancy Scared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy Scared
Scared447
Neophyte
Member # 109705

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Scared447     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, two days ago my boyfriend and I were naked and he was above me and fingering me. The head of his penis was by in the crack between my upper thigh and next to the upper part of my mons and pubic hair. I felt some precum on the front of my upper thigh and in the crack and I was wondering what my pregnancy risk is? I took the plan b pill 18 hours after the incident as I was very scared. Can someone please help me out? I keep freaking out and I can't focus on studying or anything
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen, Scared. Have you seen this article yet? Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scared447
Neophyte
Member # 109705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scared447     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did. I still am not sure how to assess the situation though.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you see your situation mentioned in any of the scenarios that are listed as presenting a potential pregnancy risk?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scared447
Neophyte
Member # 109705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scared447     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was no direct genital to genital contact, but could there be possible sharing of fluids?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It does not sound that way, but in the event there was, you have done all you can do, so now all there is to do is wait it out and, moving forward, talking with your partner about condom use if you two are getting this close to direct genutal contact.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scared447
Neophyte
Member # 109705

Thank you for your responses! I was wondering if plan by is still up to 95% if taken at hour 18 opposed to let's say three hours after the incident.
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When taken within the first 24 hours after a risk, Plan B can be as much as 98% effective.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scared447
Neophyte
Member # 109705

Hi, I just wanted to give an update because now I'm even more worried. Today my period was due and I woke up to painful cramps. When I went to the bathroom there was a spot of blood on my underwear but when I wiped there was nothing. Now the cramps are gone. I'm so confused
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Periods aren't always exactly the same, and some variation sometimes is very normal. Sometimes periods start very slowly with just a tiny bit of spotting before more flow happens. That's likely what's happening with you.

I know it's uncomfortable to have to wait longer when you just want your period to come for definite, but really, the thing to do here is just to wait and let it do what it's going to do.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.