Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Could I be pregnant due to fingering and the presence of pre-ejaculation?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could I be pregnant due to fingering and the presence of pre-ejaculation?
Kittzy
Neophyte
Member # 109645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kittzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, thanks for taking the to read this...
Well, for most of the duration between the 14th Feb. To the 21st Feb. My boyfriend came to my house to stay and spend time with me. (We're in a long distance relationship). During that time we did do some stuff, in a sexual manner
For instance, he did finger me some times during the week, but I'm scared about a session we had. I touched the tip of his penis at one point and touched myself, but did not insert fingers into myself.
I didn't think much of it when it happened, but since he's been gone, I just can't stop over thinking. I know that there wasn't much risk for pregnancy, as I have read some of your threads - But I can't stop convincing myself that I am.
I'm honestly trying my hardest to let this go, but without him here I just can't stop thinking about what we have done, and I just don't mean in a sexual manner. I'm obviously just scared about the pre-ejaculation that was present at the tip of his penis.
I would also like to mention that I did have a period whilst he was here. This period lasted from the 14th Feb. to the 20th Feb. I do understand that I was unable to become pregnant on my period, but I also acknowledge the fact that this is a myth as you can get pregnant, whilst on your period. (My apologies if that didn't make sense).
Anyway, that's all I wanted to explain, now my question is... Is there a risk that I could be pregnant? If so, what are the possibilities?

Posts: 5 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People can become pregnant from sexual activity during menstruation, but it has to be the kind of activity that can realistically result in pregnancy, and I do not see you reporting any of that.

Have you already read information on the main site that addresses your questions and concerns here, like this piece: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodies/where_did_i_come_from_a_refresher_course_in_human_reproduction

And since you say you are convinced you are pregnant, have you taken the first step of taking a pregnancy test to see if looking at that negative result has any impact on this thinking?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.