Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » EMERGECY REPLY NEEDED!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EMERGECY REPLY NEEDED!!
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScaredTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys im back, and wenever i get pregnancy scared u guys
Are ALWAYS RIGH! and before. I write. My question i have read ur normal articles and yes i have no prefgnanxy risk! BUT i want to clarify 3. Cases JUST TO BE SURE!

Here goes .. I had JEANS and UNDERWEAR on and my gf had a medium Cotton skirt , cotton tghts and cotton underwear on. Since you said dry humping with clothes cant cause pregnancy we proceeded with it! But this time i ejaculated!! and within 10 seconds i came off her.. The thing is outside my jeans there was wet patch? now im scared that before i came off her that the wet patch could have got her pregnant in anyway? Secondly we stood up within 10 seconds and i hugged her really realy tight! Forgetting about the wet patch ourside my jeans.. And IVE BEEEN GETTIN SO MANY THOGHTS that can that wet patch contain any sperm in the first place and if so can it pentrate her skirt tights and underwear by hugging?! Therotically it sounds RIDICULOUS.. Wenever i get down i read ur artcles but then i dont get what u mesn by "fresh ejcaulated semen" does that wet patch contain freshly ejaculated semen after passing through my underwear and jeans .. Sorry to be quite lengthy but like usual if you can explain id be very thankful [Smile]

--------------------
H.king

Posts: 35 | From: blackburn | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, keeping in mind that we take fluids into account when we write our articles on risk, what would you say your risk is?
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScaredTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That i have no risk?
Posts: 35 | From: blackburn | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've got it.
Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Seriously, was it that simple!! Omg thankyou! Please can u explain tho why that wet patch cant do anything i cant seem to understand what that is [Frown] sorry im only here to learn [Smile]

--------------------
H.king

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

You're welcome.
Ok, before I answer, can you explain to me how, as you understand it, pregnancy happens?

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Sorry for mithering any chance u can explain that.. And il promise i wont ask anymore questions afterthat [Smile] x
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Oh sorry daint see you posted, the way i see is if sperm comes contact with the vagina... At the time of ovulation.. ? but there was a wet patch on my jeans would that contain sperm?

--------------------
H.king

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Ok, so, two good articles to read (if you haven't already)are these. They will give you a sense of what, exactly has to happen for pregnancy to occur:
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction
Who's Afraid of Sperm Cells?

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Not being arrogant but i have already read them a mill times.. Can u not tel me if there was "semen" in that wet patch? coz i had ejaculated in my boxers and u state semen wont be able to pass through my underwear let alone my jeans.. So what was the wet patch on my jeans- do u understand what i mean :/

--------------------
H.king

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Since you ejaculated, the wet patch on your pants probably did contain semen. However, the fact that your clothes absorbed the fluids doesn't mean that sperm was able to pass through the barrier of your clothing (and her clothing).
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

So NO chance of pregnacy yh?

--------------------
H.king

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

My answer has not changed. Both I, and volunteers in previous thread, have answered that and similar questions. So, I am going to ask you to please respect the limits we've set and not keep asking us them over and over again, Ok?

[ 01-23-2014, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

Most definaltley i will! i just want you to confirm that i have nothing to worry about now?
ScaredTeen
Neophyte
Member # 108308

?

--------------------
H.king

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please respect the limit that Sam has just set: when we set a limit like that, that limit is effective immediately, NOT after one last question and answer. If you are unclear about your risk level, you need to go back and re-read the information we have already given you.

[ 01-23-2014, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.