Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » YAY! » Fundraiser countdown and celebration!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fundraiser countdown and celebration!
Kabith
Activist
Member # 95148

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kabith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since today is the last day for the official fundraising push, I thought I would create a thread!

Hooray for Scarleteen meeting their initial goal, and hooray for nearly making the $10,000 dollar-for-dollar match goal! I wouldn't be surprised at all if we made it, since it is currently only about $300 away [Big Grin]

Let's pat ourselves on the back, whether we donated ourselves, gathered donations from others, held fundraising events, or even just advertised the fundraising campaign! *patpat* Feel free to share your fundraising techniques if you feel so inclined!

Otherwise, let us eat popcorn and watch that number climb the last $300! c:

Posts: 120 | From: Washington State - USA | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kabith
Activist
Member # 95148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kabith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look at that, less than $200 to go! That means people donated $100 in the last 20 minutes [Embarrassed] Woot woot!

I am so excited to see where Scarleteen goes from here [Smile]

Posts: 120 | From: Washington State - USA | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....and my Dad and I are at the airport in Chicago and he just insisted on getting us all the way there. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MusicNerd
Peer Ambassador
Member # 95998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MusicNerd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, this is such a big YAY!!! [Big Grin] A HUGE congratulations is in order!!

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 301 | From: a galaxy far, far away... | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Also: http://www.scarleteen.com/blog/heather_corinna/2014/04/30/from_a_strike_to_a_home_run_a_thank_you_and_also_a_nudge_but_just_a_#.U2Lecfdup9s.facebook

[Smile]

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.