Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » Our Archives » Ask a Sexpert Archive » masturbating with a pillow!?!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: masturbating with a pillow!?!?
Femalepleaser
Activist
Member # 637

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Femalepleaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a friend that told me he masturbated with a pillow. He told me that he would use to pillows, lay one on top of the other and put his penis in between like it was a female and you could guess what he did from there.....he said he could get off in like 3 minutes doing that whenever he wants.....have you ever heard of something like this or knew someone that did this...is he normal????
Posts: 86 | From: CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's incredibly common, for both men as well as for women.
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Almost anything that feels soft and has substance could work! I know a boy who takes a piece of liver from his refrigerator, and sticks it in between the grooves of a steam radiator. He then slides his penis into the groove and wacks off! He swears that it feels just exactly like a girls vagina!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...he's clearly not a vegetarian.
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starpoet
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I hope he locks the door and pulls down the window shade while he's doing it.

Perhaps the liver says more about the people he's been having sex with than anything else.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.