Donate Now

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » Our Archives » Ask a Sexpert Archive » Hickeys, love marks, bites, bruises...scratches and nips...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hickeys, love marks, bites, bruises...scratches and nips...
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 4 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AAAAAAAAK!

The thing that I can almost definitively say turns me on the most is something I have to hide!

See, I *love* to be bitten during sex-play, on my neck or arms or breasts or thighs...that's almost all it takes to get me off, sometimes...but unfortunately, this kind of thing tends to leave evidence.

The last time I had a TINY mark on my neck, my mother saw it and said if she ever saw another one there she would forbid me from going out for some time!

So, to make it up to me, my boyfriend *bless his sadistic little soul* has been VERY gentle on my neck, and taken to biting my upper arms and thighs instead...but I'm still scared they'll be seen, especially if I'm wearing a tank top or whatnot...

Anybody got any ideas, or comments?

------------------
~the semi-elusive lemming

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starpoet
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Just don't tell mom that the hickeys are on your thigh now.

There is make-up designed to cover redness. Physicians Formula makes some. It works.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 10 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*laughs*
don't worry, I won't. but do you think that, in an emergency, it could work well enough on my neck to pass?

------------------

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alias01
Activist
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alias01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must confess that I also like when my GF bites me on the neck. I call her my lil sex vampire sometimes...I like her to bite hard...its kinda of my lil fetish.
I know guys who during sex like their GFs to take their nails and claw their backs. Some guys have visible marks or even scars on their backs from this.

But on the plus side for some reason when I'm all into my GF's neck I never leave a visible mark. Plus it is good for us because our skin tone in darker. Lighter people the marks show up very well..because the redness comes to the surface.

------------------

AliasO1..Who am I??...Wouldn't you like to know!!

Posts: 58 | From: Dont Worry about it! | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starpoet
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lemming:
*laughs*
don't worry, I won't. but do you think that, in an emergency, it could work well enough on my neck to pass?

It really does conceal redness, then you can use your normal powder over it if you need a bit more. Isn't 100 percent full proof, but someone would have to get close to notice

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personall, I don't like it when Mike <my b/f> bites me really hard. I like it tenderly and sensuously.... Ya know what I mean? I like it when he kisses me all over too.. :-) And doing it like that, doesnt give me marks!!
Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Yeah! Love bites can be fun. The problem is when parents see them and flip out. What's even worse is if you have them all over your boobs or butt and another boy sees it! They are just soooo tough to explain!!

[This message has been edited by HotGrrl99 (edited 04 July 2000).]

Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wear*a*smile!
Activist
Member # 161

Icon 6 posted      Profile for wear*a*smile!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahhhh, guilty pleasures. well, u see its like when u go to the movies and u totally pig out, u get a large soda, a large popcorn, some candy, and after u eat all that ur like "damn, i ate all of that? thats gonna show up next time i try and squeeze into my jeans!!" but u can't help it and u really like it. what to do?? well, u can cut down on all hte "play" or u can wear some makeup over it, what do YOU want to do?

Posts: 139 | From: San Ramon, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 4 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you know what...you're right, smile...and then there's something between those two...

make sure that the marks aren't anywhere where they're going to be seen by the general public!

*smiles*

I think I'll stick with that, for now. But isn't it kinda weird, tho, that pleasure and pain are so interlaced in my mind? I mean, I can almost come from him biting my thigh so hard that it nearly breaks the skin (but breaking the skin is dangerous, btw...human mouths are dirty as far as that goes...)...

any ideas on that?

------------------

Jayjers
Activist
Member # 382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayjers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe, I'm big on biting and My boyfriend gets clawed on his back! I love when he sucks and nibbles my earlobe but I've never had any marks left. The only hickey I've ever had was on the top of my breast and of course NO ONE saw it except my boyfriend. Tell your boyfriend to stay where you know you'll definately be covered (thighs, stomach, breast) Then during the winter, wear a turtle neck or something- lol

------------------
JayJers!

Posts: 50 | From: K-Town Tn | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.