Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Ugh, boys...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ugh, boys...
a girl who needs advice...
Neophyte
Member # 108940

Icon 7 posted      Profile for a girl who needs advice...     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so, there is this boy that I like. I have dated his cousin and they are really close. I like him a lot. What are somethings I can look for to see if he likes me. I'm too shy to just come out and ask him he's the closest person to me at this moment and i don't want to ask him because i don't want things to be weird. In class, when i walk in he always walks over to me and wants to sit by me. He'll poke me in my ribs when he walks by me. So, i thought he may like me. I need advice because I'm sick of friend-zone...

--------------------
A girl who needs advice and someone to listen..

Posts: 7 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the same boy as in your other thread?

My advice is pretty much the same as what you've already had in that thread. If you want the situation to change, the only thing that You can do to make it happen is to take a step yourself. If you're too shy to tell him your feelings directly or to ask him about his feelings, you could ask him if he wants to hang out with you. Maybe there's an activity you both like, or maybe you could eat lunch together? Spending more time together could be both of your next step, to see how it goes and if you both seem happy.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1712 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.