Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Dating- ready

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dating- ready
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May sound like a pathetic move or something but I really would like to date again. I found this dating site, but I maxed out on my credit card and even paying some of it off I still can't use it due to me not paying it for like a year. So I can't do much on it... [Frown] Anyways, I need to get my social group going and I feel ready to date again.

Is there any great tips/advice on those online dating sites?

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, it strikes me that there's a difference between getting your social group going and starting to date. There can always be one or the other, though ideally, for balance, it's good to have both. When you say you want to start dating, is it that social connection you're looking for?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I do need to get my social life together, been here for four months and still don't know anyone besides my cousin and her friends. Either way I need to get/find a social group and I'm ready for a relationship at the same time. I've been saying to myself (maybe on here as well) that I need to get out but it never happens [Razz]

I may search on this one web site and they have different social interactions, they have a variety of groups that you can join and go, may try that. I was going to try that before, but I didn't, I just attempted to.

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.