Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Im comfused

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im comfused
nicki39
Neophyte
Member # 47271

Icon 8 posted      Profile for nicki39     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so there's a guy that im attracted to in school, he calls me all kind of cute names and stuff and we been texting lately he even told me he sees a future between us. Lately his friend and other people been going up to him and telling him things about me, like i been going around saying that we go out which i didn't, so he been acting a little different lately he doesn't text me like he used even though i went up to him and ask him if them questions were a problem but he said no is cool. Now he been lying to me lately like we were texting the whole day but when i got to ask him if we were going to spend some time together he never replied even thought he told me to text him to make plans and sometimes he ignores me but contradict himself because when i see him in the halls he says text me. We were making plans to spend time after school together, when i saw him he was with his friends so i waited but he walk right passed me but i don't know if because he wants me to say approach him first or should i just leave it alone, What should i do?
Posts: 35 | From: florida | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karla1234
Neophyte
Member # 71944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karla1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like he's really not making an effort to be with you. You should talk to him privately, clear up all the things his friends have told him. Stand up for yourself because if you don't you might regret it later on. There could be a chance of being with him that you might lose if you don't talk to him in person
Posts: 29 | From: Maine | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicki39
Neophyte
Member # 47271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicki39     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i did talk to him about the situation and asked him if that was a problem but he denied it and said is cool
Posts: 35 | From: florida | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrightStar171
Peer Ambassador
Member # 64549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrightStar171     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A guy who outright ignores you, even just some of the time, is usually either not actually very interested in you, or not actually a very nice guy. If he says he's cool with what his friends were saying, but is still acting weird around you, you might want to let this one go. If he IS actually interested, and isn't just stringing you along, he'll come back.
Posts: 100 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.