Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Birth control problems.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Birth control problems.
iloveyoubaby7411
Neophyte
Member # 70661

Icon 9 posted      Profile for iloveyoubaby7411     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I've been on the depo shits for almost 3 months now and I can't get rid of the headaches and I use to never have headaches but ever sence I got on these sjota ive had them non stop and I'll be restless . The other day I had a sharp pain in my side got dizzy then hungry and passed out im soo scared plus my hormones have been soo wack. Ill be happy one minute and crying the next. Im confused could the depo shots be doing this & if so should I switch birth controls? Someone please help .

--------------------
& oo7'oo4 ; 2o11 (:

Posts: 13 | From: In Iowaa. | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iloveyoubaby7411
Neophyte
Member # 70661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iloveyoubaby7411     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shots im on by my phone * it'll change my words

--------------------
& oo7'oo4 ; 2o11 (:

Posts: 13 | From: In Iowaa. | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi iloveyoubaby. You should see a doctor about this. Especially if you are passing out, you want to get seen right away.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.