Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » never alone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: never alone
flippo
Neophyte
Member # 60699

Icon 8 posted      Profile for flippo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my second post today, haha! But now that I've found Scarleteen it's like I can finally vent all my relationship problems.

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year, and this has been a constant problem throughout our relationship: it is so rare that we're ever alone enough to be as intimate as we want to be. We've had sex, but in the 4ish months that we've been "sexually active," we've only had intercourse about 3 times. We make out a lot but the farthest we can ever really go is manual sex. I just don't understand how other couples our age (18) can be having sex all the time. His parents are always home, as are my parents or brother. Back when the weather was warm last spring and summer, we used to hook up in parks a lot after dark but that was before we were actually having sex. Then during the winter we took to hooking up in his car, but we've started getting so paranoid because twice we've had cops come check out the mysterious parked car. So we're really left with no options. You can make out with someone when their parents are in the other room but you certainly can't have sex. We're starting to get sexually frustrated. I don't know if anyone would be able to offer advice, but anything would be helpful, or at least if anyone's in the same situation, it would be nice to know that my boyfriend and I are not the only ones with this problem.

Posts: 31 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, the tough part of being in a house still with your parents is that you may have to come to terms with not being able to have alone time as much/often as you may like. It may be that you have to make do with what you can until you do have a place of your own or he does.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.