Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » jealousy? maybe..?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: jealousy? maybe..?
pecejay
Neophyte
Member # 60479

Icon 11 posted      Profile for pecejay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years now. But known eachother for about 5. The first couple of months we started going out everything was perfect because before him i was in a relationship with a loser.. all he wanted was sex in my opinion and i didn't let that happen.. so my boyfriend now got me to fall for him while i was with that loser..

The first couple of months were good, he always used to tell me i'm so pretty and whenever i'd get ready to go out anywhere he'd compliment on it.. and he always would show me to the world .. i guess you could say.. ?

Me & him have had some issues within our relationship . A couple lies.. and they were pretty big lies about girls that he was talking to(sexually) & not the way you should be talking to anyone.. and he lied about that until i showed him i knew. That happened last year within 4 months i'd say?

The problem i'm having now.. is well.. i still haven't gotten over it.. i don't seem good enough, and i'm not that type of girl i'm a strong independent type of girl. But yet, i feel i'm not pretty enough for him if he had to talk to those girls.. and now he really never compliments how i look and everytime he looks at another girl i get angry.. it's not because he's glancing at a girl it's because i keep thinking of him lying about something else now.

This is so hard because about 6 months ago we had a long talk about all of this and he was mad at me! For not getting over it, it's a big deal to me. I'm a VERY honest person.

-He's the kinda boyfriend that's great, but jealousy is there with him.. and controlling behaviors. (just thought i'd say that to help any of you when ur reading this).

This all comes down to.. what should i do.. ? Please don't say talk to him, because we've done that a lot and he still doesn't get it, he gets actually frustrated and angry to the point where i'm crying because he makes me feel so bad..

what's going on with me, i'm never like this [Frown]

please give any advice you can.

Posts: 12 | From: united states | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.