Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » IS THAT TURE???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IS THAT TURE???
spring2011
Neophyte
Member # 55153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spring2011     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
This question for all women, I appreciate the time you will take for answer, all I want to get is yes or no
Is It perfectly fine that women has to give sex to get love??
Im a married man, and from my point of view, there is tow faces for one coin Love in one side and Respect In other side. Good wife deserve respect and further more bowing when she is a good mother.
But.. if there is no sex how she get loved. Any way I do not want to sound weirdo bot I really will appreciate any response specially a woman to input.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 2 | From: CA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britster
Activist
Member # 48970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A woman should not *have* to have sex in order to receive love. Love is not something that can be withheld in order to receive something, or else it is not love- it is coercion. Within a relationship, a woman ought to be loved even when she chooses not to have sex.

In order to have a truly happy marriage, a spouse should not be focused on what he or she is owed by the other. The husband should not be focusing on the idea that his wife owes him sex within the relationship or the idea that she is only a good wife and mother if she fulfills certain roles. Instead, he ought to be focused on doing his part within the marriage- maintaining a healthy relationship and loving her.

In a good marriage, the couple is not bickering over whether the effort is 50-50. In a good marriage, each is putting in his or her 100%.

If this post of yours is because of some bitterness over your sex life with your wife, I think you need to reevaluate your priorities.

Posts: 89 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.