Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » enough now

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: enough now
lotion
Activist
Member # 49971

Icon 9 posted      Profile for lotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, last night I got drunk to the point where I can't remember half the night.

I accidentally had way too much alcohol. I feel awful.

My friend told me this morning that he helped me. But he told me that at one point, I started talking about my recent ex.

I didn't really ask him to tell me what I said because I was already so embarrassed that I would bring it up.

But, I'm scared about what I might have told him.

Should I ask him what I told him about?

Argh. This is just so annoying. I didn't think that he would still be on my mind like this.

Posts: 84 | From: Heart | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love to love
Activist
Member # 45991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love to love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd ask. Just because you said something doesn't mean he's on your mind 'like that'. I don't like my ex in anyway, but sometimes he gets brought up. Or I'm still in shock with what had happened in our relationship. Ex's aren't someone you can forget or even stop thinking about all together.. I'd just ask, then maybe you'll realize it's not what you expected, not as big of a deal as it might seem right now.
Posts: 115 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lotion
Activist
Member # 49971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could have said anything. I'm really embarrassed!

I need help. I'm obviously not in a good head space right now. Life has been stressful and overwhelming. I feel awful...I have never been drunk to the point of not being able to remember anything. I want to feel better. I want to be happy. I don't know where to begin, though.

[ 02-14-2011, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: lotion ]

Posts: 84 | From: Heart | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How has adding something each day to manage your stress been going? Were you able to do that since we last talked?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About MeGet our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68006 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lotion
Activist
Member # 49971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heather! What a difference a day makes. I woke up this morning and decided to think positive. I spent a few minutes meditating. Today was so much better. I just decided to smile and be happy. And then my friend asked me to go to the gym so I went and exercised for an hour! So today is better. (No AF yet, but it feels like she might be coming soon).

[ 02-15-2011, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: lotion ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.