Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » *UPDATE*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *UPDATE*
smalltowngirl
Neophyte
Member # 46811

Icon 10 posted      Profile for smalltowngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think maybe I should give a little background. Well me and my boyfriend had been dating on and off for 2 yrs. We had started dating my freshman year, he was a senior and I was a freshman. I'm known as the shy, sweet, and timid girl, so I was kinda nervous. But we started dating, and I fell in love with him. But that turned to disaster.
His ex would stalk me and text me, so I would get stressed out and begin losing weight. He would take up for me and tell her to leave me alone, but he was doing stuff with her behind my back. I loved him so much that he was my first time it made me feel better for a little while. I wouldn't change that he was my first time. But he continued to cheat.
We took breaks from each other but you could say we were still together. Guess what? he cheats on me with a girl who sleeps with a lot of older guys. Me still loving him I refuse to believe it, and continued to be with him.I broke up with him for a month or so, but he wouldn't let me go. I was his property, I couldn't sleep with other guys or talk to them not even as friends.

[ 01-14-2011, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: smalltowngirl ]

Posts: 28 | From: mississippi | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
taylor12
Neophyte
Member # 52477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taylor12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had the same problem, except my boyfriend only tried to talk to other girls & would ask them out & i would always find out. but they never let us go for some reason, its like they love us for how we make them feel, but they love what other girls let them do. it sucks & i dont know what to do, just let him know its not okay.

--------------------
<3

Posts: 7 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.