Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Caught between two guys!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Caught between two guys!
xokrcbb
Neophyte
Member # 46555

Icon 11 posted      Profile for xokrcbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!
So I am very confused about what i should do!
There are two guys i keep crushing on..its tough..
Let me give some background information:
Last year, I became best friends with a guy. We were so close, and told eachother everything. One day, I went to his house to watch a movie and we ended up cuddling and stuff and thats when it hit me. I really like him! This started a whole whirlwind of confusion for me because I knew..or i thought..he'd never ever like me back. It was about five months of being a girl who is completely head over heels for her best friend until one day in the summer, after a big fight, he comes over to my house. We go for a walk, and it starts to rain so we take cover under a tree at the park- after lots of talking he finally confessed to me that he has feelings for me and he kisses me. I was SO happy. Words cant describe that moment for me. But then, inevitably, things got complicated, and long story short we decided just to stay friends- but we certainly didnt act like it. I went away for two weeks that summer before school started and when i got back things were..different. It just wasnt the same and as school started again I knew he lost his feelings and it crushed me.

Just when i though life was horrible, enter guy #2.
He was a guy I dated back in the ninth grade, and after we broke up things got really awkward and it took us 2 years to finally have the courage to talk to eachother again. We had 3 classes together so we were together pretty much all the time. I really started to like him- and it just went from there. I could tell that he liked me too- the entire school thought we were a couple. He would hol my hand, spend every second with me, and just make me feel very..at ease. Its hard to describe it but we just fit so well together. But then some other girls came into his life and things changed with this one as well.

I have always had touble trying to figure out my feelings for these guys because there was never any closure.

YESTERDAY, wierd stuff happened. Both of them came back into things.
The first guy, was telling me he misses how we dont talk anymore, and we need to spend more time together, and he was bringing up our memories and being like "just like old times" and putting his arms around me and stuff..i was really happy.

Then the second guy was soo cuddly with me, not letting go of me, asking me to hang out, being the same flirty guy he was a few months ago.

I can decide which is right for me- if any of them at all.

please help!!

Posts: 3 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No one is forcing you to make a decision right now, so why make one if you're not certain? If you're contemplating dating either of them, why not wait some time and see how things play out. It sounds like they both have let you down some in the past, so standing back from the situation for a while may be your best bet.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.