Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » I'm a guy, ask me anything.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm a guy, ask me anything.
dayman
Neophyte
Member # 45559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dayman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once saw on a largely-male forum a girl made an "ask a girl anything" topic, and I found it really informative and interesting.

So, I thought I'd do the same thing here. I like being helpful!

Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lacbos
Neophyte
Member # 45604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lacbos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does a woman really swallow my cum after performing ablow job at her request???

she keeps instisting in me to give her my penis.

and what foods to avoid in order to make sperm more likable.

also now that I am asking you the questions you are willing to answer...

if i bring my freind for a threesome with my girlfreind will she enjoy it more? or will i hurt her feelings for double dipping my girlfreind anal.

is nailing my womans anal damaging to her or my penis and so after how many in and outs.

thanks

[ 01-30-2010, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: lacbos ]

--------------------
LACBOS2010

Posts: 6 | From: California | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi lacbos,

quote:
Originally posted by lacbos:

It all depends on the person. Some women (and men) enjoy performing oral sex whereas others don't; of those who enjoy it, different people like to do different things with the ejaculate. You just have to ask her and see what she'd like and what you feel comfortable with. If this woman has expressed an interest in this, then she probably means it! If you're not sure, you can wait till you feel confident in this.

However, we recommend getting two full STI screenings six months apart and being monogamous if you are looking to go without a condom like you're describing. If not, I'd stick to using a condom. Unprotected oral sex can have some big risks! Using a condom for a blow job will help protect you both AND solve the ejaculation thing! [Smile]

Here are some articles for more reading:
Mouthing Off on Oral Sex
Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner
Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To

quote:
It all depends, really. There's no magic formula for yummy-flavored semen but there ARE flavored condoms. [Smile]

Why don't you check out all these articles on Oral Sex and let me know if you have any follow up questions. There's a lot of information there!

quote:

if i bring my freind for a threesome with my girlfreind will she enjoy it more? or will i hurt her feelings for double dipping my girlfreind anal.

is nailing my womans anal damaging to her or my penis and so after how many in and outs.

thanks

Sure, we'd be glad to answer them but I can tell you that these are quite complicated questions, at least the threesome bit. There are so many things to consider, not just physical pain and pleasure issues and STI risk but also emotional feelings. Has this person expressed interest in any of these things? If so, then it's great to discuss your mutual interests and wants before doing anything. If not, then you can bring it up but realize she may not want to and it's 100% important you respect that. Here are some links with many answers. [Smile]

Anal Sex: No Different?
Threesomes
More on Anal Sex
How can men know if someone is giving consent or not?

Good luck and let us know if you have any more questions. I know I gave you a ton of links but I do recommend reading up because there's a lot there and I think it'll help you find the answers you want.

[ 01-30-2010, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Ecofem ]

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keepinitgreen
Neophyte
Member # 45365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keepinitgreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So recently I had sex with a friends ex boyfriend. I already wrote about this on this website, but I still have more questions. It's be nice to have a guys point of view. During sex he asked me if I wanted to make this a regular thing. I said yes at the time. But I'm not sure if he asked just because he was a little drunk or if he really wanted a casual sex relationship. Then after he asked me if I was going to bed, I said probably then asked him what he was doing. Then he got back in bed and said the bed was comfortable. We fell asleep not close to each other facing different ways. Then in the morning a friend of mine came in and needed to talk to me. So I left him laying in bed, and went out to breakfast. When I came back he was still sleeping so I started cleaning. Then he helped me clean and we decided to keep the whole thing a secret, because it wouldn't be too good if our group knew what happened because his ex is also a good friend of everyones.

I guess what I'm asking for is a guys opinion on what I should do with the situation. (sorry this is so long haha).

Posts: 13 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lacbos
Neophyte
Member # 45604

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lacbos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ecofem:
Hi lacbos,

quote:
Originally posted by lacbos:

It all depends on the person. Some women (and men) enjoy performing oral sex whereas others don't; of those who enjoy it, different people like to do different things with the ejaculate. You just have to ask her and see what she'd like and what you feel comfortable with. If this woman has expressed an interest in this, then she probably means it! If you're not sure, you can wait till you feel confident in this.

However, we recommend getting two full STI screenings six months apart and being monogamous if you are looking to go without a condom like you're describing. If not, I'd stick to using a condom. Unprotected oral sex can have some big risks! Using a condom for a blow job will help protect you both AND solve the ejaculation thing! [Smile]

Here are some articles for more reading:
Mouthing Off on Oral Sex
Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner
Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To

quote:
It all depends, really. There's no magic formula for yummy-flavored semen but there ARE flavored condoms. [Smile]

Why don't you check out all these articles on Oral Sex and let me know if you have any follow up questions. There's a lot of information there!

quote:

thanks

Sure, we'd be glad to answer them but I can tell you that these are quite complicated questions, at least the threesome bit. There are so many things to consider, not just physical pain and pleasure issues and STI risk but also emotional feelings. Has this person expressed interest in any of these things? If so, then it's great to discuss your mutual interests and wants before doing anything. If not, then you can bring it up but realize she may not want to and it's 100% important you respect that. Here are some links with many answers. [Smile]

Anal Sex: No Different?
Threesomes
More on Anal Sex
How can men know if someone is giving consent or not?

Good luck and let us know if you have any more questions. I know I gave you a ton of links but I do recommend reading up because there's a lot there and I think it'll help you find the answers you want.

THANKS!! Got plenty of info and links to read,, read half of them and all are informative.

Thanks Again......Ecofem

[ 02-17-2010, 04:59 AM: Message edited by: lacbos ]

Posts: 6 | From: California | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.