Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » I'm crazy in love for my best friend.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm crazy in love for my best friend.
brittanyrgibson13
Neophyte
Member # 44934

Icon 9 posted      Profile for brittanyrgibson13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, it's been since I've first met him I've felt something so special between us. No, I do not believe in love at first sight. But - then again...sometimes it feels like that what it was. We were made for eachother in my eyes. He still likes me...but he wants me, and sex. I'm not so sure I want to give it up to him or not. Anyhow, we've known eachother for about four or five months. We've talked everywhere day since the first time we met. It's like I've known him my whole life. I want to tell him I love him so bad. I'm just so scared he'll turn me down & then it won't be the same. I know it won't. God, I'm inlove...and I know it - I don't care what anyone says. I've fallen for him; I've fallen harder than anyone I've ever met. He's probably the love of my life, mainly because he's the most important love that I've had in my life. I'm starting to get to the age where I can think about wanting relationships for marriage and such. I just don't even know what to do...I don't want to give it up to him yet, not within the first week like he wants. I'd rather wait a year or so... Gosh, but I'm inlove so deeply. [Frown] ugh.

--------------------
- brit *

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ilena
Neophyte
Member # 45018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ilena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"...I don't want to give it up to him yet, not within the first week like he wants. I'd rather wait a year or so... "

You are talking about sex with him, right?

I think that, if he's your best friend, he should be able to respect your choice, not to have sex with him yet

--------------------
Make sure that you are ready. And when you think your ready, think again. . and make sure.

Posts: 8 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.