Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Is it just me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it just me?
Fawn24
Neophyte
Member # 42596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fawn24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright so here's the deal. My new boyfriend was a virgin until just today. Now right before sex when we were trying to get the condom on, he wasn't hard anymore which really confused me because all the other times we were together he was ready to go.

Then after we finally got it on we had sex, but the thing is he didn't cum and we were going at it for a while. Then somewhere in the middle of it, he was like semi-soft again. So after a while we just stopped and once he was out he gave himself a hand job and finally came.

So what I want to know is, do you think I have anything to worry about?

I mean, we waited a while for this to happen and I was really excited because I love him and then for him to not cum and to be soft, it just bothers me.

So am I being crazy? Or do I have a reason to be suspicious?

[ 04-18-2009, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Fawn24 ]

Posts: 2 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StrangePudding
Activist
Member # 40765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StrangePudding     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why you would think you should be 'suspicious' about this. It's not like his not maintaining an erection or having an orgasm is something he did wrong. What's most likely is that he was feeling a bit nervous. You said you were really excited about this, and if you voiced that to him he might have felt nervous about the fact that vaginal intercourse kind of rides on his ability to maintain an erection. It can be a lot of pressure and it happens to many men. Too, his not having an orgasm could be because he's just not used to that kind of stimulation yet, since a vagina does feel different than a hand or a mouth.

The most important thing, I think, is to not make a big deal out of it. If it happens again, perhaps simply move to a different activity that doesn't required an erection.

Posts: 222 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devourer
Activist
Member # 42595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devourer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, you're not being crazy at all, just wondering about something. Like rosalinepork said, he may have just had a small case of performance anxiety or nervousness...since it was his first time after all. It's not an issue, and nothing to be suspicious about either.

[ 04-18-2009, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Devourer ]

Posts: 42 | From: the Californian coast! | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.