Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » feeling a haven't had in years

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feeling a haven't had in years
SumThinMeanAndSweet
Activist
Member # 31043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SumThinMeanAndSweet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I go to school and this guy who has three classes with me I kinda like but in our last class we sit together in the double rows so it just me and him. I kinda like him but I don't know if he likes me back. He makes me laff and talks to me all the time and a lot of times his convos consist of he saying me and him.but I can't figure out if he like me cause I'm feeling him. Now one incident happened the other day we were talking about the new tmobile phone and he was like he wanted it and we were talking about the price and he was like he can get it for free cause he knows people so as a joke I said if he gets it get me one and ill give him $50 for it...his response was "for something free he'll take anything but I don't have to give him anything and that we can work something out and its not about money. Now I don't know how boys think but is that a comment swinging in the direction that he's maybe feeling me too? The work something out part I know definitly does not mean he wants sex just as an fyi but instead maybe a date.Sorry that its so long
Posts: 56 | From: NYC | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pyro_angel
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyro_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Sumthin,
There is no set way to tell if someone likes you. You could ask him, and if he told you he liked you, then you would be able to assume he did, but we can't look into his mind and see what he's thinking! Would be fun, though, sometimes!
Anyway, if you think he might be interested in a date, why don't you just ask him? Then you'll know for sure!
Hope that helps some..

--------------------
Courtenay

Posts: 593 | From: Kamloops, BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.