Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » advice.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: advice.
sechristra2011
Neophyte
Member # 40584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sechristra2011     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
over the course of four months, my girlfriend and i have been getting increasingly closer. both emotionally and physically. i know about pretty much everything that goes on with her and she knows what goes on with me. i was wondering if it is appropriate for us to be having mutual masturbation among oral sex and such. she and i are each others first real relationship and first real anything to be honest. we love each other and would like to spend all of our time together. but i want an outsiders perspective on where we should be, if it would be wise to go on to making love, or anything of the sort, any input would be nice, and if it helps for anything we both are of the age 15.
Posts: 2 | From: U.S. | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
banana'sdream
Neophyte
Member # 40545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for banana'sdream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my opinion, it really depends on you for the oral and mutual masturbation, as my friend who is also 15, is giving oral sex and the such. you should decide whether or not you want to,but, on the having sex/make love part, you should check out the ready or not list on the main site, and note that it is illegal to have sex under the age of 18 in many states. i'm sorry, but this is all I have to say.

--------------------
what is reality? it can be a dream, right?

Posts: 13 | From: bed | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sechristra2011
Neophyte
Member # 40584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sechristra2011     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm, thank you anyway, i was aware of that, i think it is 16 here...

anyway, thanks.

Posts: 2 | From: U.S. | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smokey
Activist
Member # 39760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smokey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a hint that there is no real place as to where a particular relationship 'should be'. It totally depends on the individuals within it... I know of relationships that have been going on for a few years with couples who are in their 20s, where they only feel comfortable with kissing each other and only wish to participate in intercourse once they are married (with no oral or manual sex involved at all). As long as you and your girlfriend are comfortable and happy with what you're both doing and the pace the relationship is at then your relationship is totally fine.

Banana's dream is right in that you should also consider the legal ages in the state you're in... however also consider the requirement for sex between those both below the age of consent. I know that where I live, while the age of consent is 17, if you and your partner are below that age and over 14, with there not being any more than 2 years between you, then you can have sex.

I wouldn't recommend you just head straight to having vaginal intercourse just yet,especially considering you're both new to this... by the sounds of things you may just be more comfortable working your way towards it with manual and oral sex if you feel comfortable with it.

Anyway, just remember that there are no real rules with physical intimacy within a relationship... you and your partner should just go with what feels right to both of you at the time [Smile] Good luck with it all and if you have any more questions feel free to just ask

Posts: 92 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.